Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Article: Top 5 Unending TV Serials - Do Not Drag Them Anymore Pls!

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Top 5 Unending TV Serials - Do Not Drag Them Anymore Please!

As I was going through the shows schedule of various channels yesterday, I realised that not only one, but there are several shows which is going on for years now. However the twist in tale is that, most of them don't have anything logical or anything entertaining to show to their viewers. 

Read more - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-5-unending-tv-serials-do-not-drag-them-anymore-please/

SNS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you. The show does not become good only on the basis of high TRP ratings. It should be logical, entertaining & informative. Thanks for sharing.
MADHYAMAVATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure none of the serials currently on air are as old as SNS. This show should have ended long back. They are unnecessarily prolonging with meaningless extensions. The show is still being watched because many of the regular viewers have got used to the show. They watch it regularly whether they like it or not. If they conclude the show Iam sure no one is going to miss it.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is true. Once Gopi and Ahem reunite, they should should bring a happy ending and conclude the show.

Actually, they should have concluded it after Radha and Tripti got arrested. They should have reformed Radha and brought a happy ending.