Qubool Hai

Article: Top 5 Unending TV Serials - Do Not Drag Them Anymore Pls!

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Top 5 Unending TV Serials - Do Not Drag Them Anymore Please!

As I was going through the shows schedule of various channels yesterday, I realised that not only one, but there are several shows which is going on for years now. However the twist in tale is that, most of them don't have anything logical or anything entertaining to show to their viewers. 

Read more - http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-5-unending-tv-serials-do-not-drag-them-anymore-please/

QH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This site is a fan based site and they are in a favour of certain shows... By reading their articles I came to know that they have a grudge against many shows... Qh is one of them. As far as we fans are enjoying our Qh, these articles don't matter. The Dharamsala track is so well executed. Its a pleasure to watch QH now. I agree it had lost its track with Pakistan track but now its back... QH is now the biggest on air show forum on IF now, so these articles are better ignored
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Zeeshan7

This site is a fan based site and they are in a favour of certain shows... By reading their articles I came to know that they have a grudge against many shows... Qh is one of them. As far as we fans are enjoying our Qh, these articles don't matter. The Dharamsala track is so well executed. Its a pleasure to watch QH now. I agree it had lost its track with Pakistan track but now its back... QH is now the biggest on air show forum on IF now, so these articles are better ignored

Ditto! Sounds like they have an Ax to grind! They say a lot of baseless things sometimes! Like they said that the Season 2 story of Zoya's "Look alike daughters" did not have "Takers!" LOL. When both Sanam and Seher had a lot of fans and so did SAHIL and SEHAN!

I agree the Black magic was a huge downer and also the Pak track! But looks like they have learnt their lesson and dont show Sanam2 doing Black magic anymore. (not for the past 6 weeks or so) and they have ended the Pak track and brought the whole cast back together! So these two "never ending train tracks" that dont meet story that they were doing has finally ended! Because it WAS becoming a drag! But the show is interesting again with focus back on the main story and leads!

QH has made it back to the Top 10 too according to some article, sharing the position with another show! So that means it is back on track again and winning audience favor! Your right Dharamshala has been nicely shot and executed! So looks like the channel also has shown faith in the show again to back an "outdoor" shoot! So I think we can give the show one more chance! :) 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are not showing any witchcraft track now. In fact the current track is good & positive.
They should b given a chance. 😊
Also lol Zee TV wont end the show. Its second on their channel.
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Ditto! Sounds like they have an Ax to grind! They say a lot of baseless things sometimes! Like they said that the Season 2 story of Zoya's "Look alike daughters" did not have "Takers!" LOL. When both Sanam and Seher had a lot of fans and so did SAHIL and SEHAN!

I agree the Black magic was a huge downer and also the Pak track! But looks like they have learnt their lesson and dont show Sanam2 doing Black magic anymore. (not for the past 6 weeks or so) and they have ended the Pak track and brought the whole cast back together! So these two "never ending train tracks" that dont meet story that they were doing has finally ended! Because it WAS becoming a drag! But the show is interesting again with focus back on the main story and leads!

QH has made it back to the Top 10 too according to some article, sharing the position with another show! So that means it is back on track again and winning audience favor! Your right Dharamshala has been nicely shot and executed! So looks like the channel also has shown faith in the show again to back an "outdoor" shoot! So I think we can give the show one more chance! :)

True... Actually by reading the article, I realised that the author is AsYa fan and she hasn't excepted SaHil yet... V are not forcing her to accept even... She just needs to write some relevant articles instead of writing articles based on her personal hatred. In the current track, there is no negativity, no trace of Sashi Kapoor and even Sanam2 is helpless. Its only focussing on SaHil... So its not morally correct for her to express her personal hatred on a public website just coz she has the authority. There were many other shows which are more dragged than QH but still she hasn't mentioned them. It feels insulted to see QH with the filthy shows mentioned in the article even if it doesn't deserve to be thereEdited by Zeeshan7 - 8 years ago