Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

ROSID FF: Love has no Rules Completed FF (Page 24)

banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsharosid-8

congrates di for succesfuly completin 45th ff...luvd d concept...sry fr late rly...netwrk prblmConfused..this one became one of my fav...luv d way of narratin in roli pov...sid as lecturer...and veeru as positive role...just fabulous...no words to xpress my hapiness...addictrs of banu di ffs are waitin fr next ff

Thanks a lot Honey dear.. Happy that you loved it...

Without you all addictrs.. it is not possible for me to reach 45 FFs...Tongue

banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshamaD

Originally posted by banuprasa

Hi Friends,
Banu here wrapping my 45th ff...

This is again my different try...

one way on the story line where Roli is getting married to Veeru...

While other way i changed my writing style like narration in this...

Hope i managed to do both well...

But only can be sure upon getting your feedbacks...

So friends...

Do give your feedbacks as usual about this FF...

And thanks to all my friends... who supported me in this FF in way of views. likes, comments, messages...

Without you all support.. this is not possible... Yes 45th FF... Thank you friends...
as always u rocked this ff 

congrats diPartyParty will wait for next ff

Thank you dear... WIll start next FF soon..

Little tied up in work...

Will make it asap
sowmya567 Goldie
sowmya567
sowmya567

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
really different story..and different writing style...the Roli sid e and Sid side narrating was super...really akka...every girl will have dreams about their life partner...really i don't have any idea before..but after reading i changed a lot...Wink...

finally RoSid met...you make veeru nice guy..super...diffenrt try super..amazing update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

banuprasa

banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya567

really different story..and different writing style...the Roli sid e and Sid side narrating was super...really akka...every girl will have dreams about their life partner...really i don't have any idea before..but after reading i changed a lot...Wink...

finally RoSid met...you make veeru nice guy..super...diffenrt try super..amazing update...

Thank you dear... Happy that you loved it... But you were planning to read FFs on Sunday right..

But in 1 stretch you have read all the FFs...LOL

sowmya567

sowmya567 Goldie
sowmya567
sowmya567

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banuprasa

Originally posted by sowmya567

Thank you dear... Happy that you loved it... But you were planning to read FFs on Sunday right..

But in 1 stretch you have read all the FFs...LOL

LOLLOLLOL...yes...you know i am already restless..from 4 days..i can't stay any more..without reading FF..so read...all FF's in 1strach...

actually my mama is also in home i can't open forms to read and comment.. so he is going to Bangalore on sat so i told i will read on Sunday...but my mama is working from home..so he is busy with his work so i am busy with my work..reading FF's..Wink.(through phone their i can't login)..he just now went out so i open form and started commenting for all posts..at onces...before he come...Tongue...

tmrw we r going to temple..and we will return tmrw ni8...we r going for pooja...actually we have to go today..evening..so i said i will be busy but it postponed to tmrw mrng...so today i got free time..to read and comment..Wink so completed as much as i can...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

banuprasa

i_am_PRASANNA IF-Dazzler
i_am_PRASANNA
i_am_PRASANNA

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged

banu, this ff is really superb & also I enjoyed it in a unique wayWink...yesterday night I took laptop to my bed secretly & covered both of us with blanketTongue...then I stepped into our ROSID world & opened this ff which I kept beside to read only before I sleep...y bcoz, ur ff makes me happier than anything with which I can sleep peacefully...   Then starts the problemConfused...i was laughing under the blanket when I read the phrase ->

"He told me to come with him...I went behind him like a doll given key to go..."

ROLI's emotions, her helplessness, then the surprising twist, SID's love confession, their convo, everything is upto the markClap...

u make me greatly surprised with unique concepts & scenes everytime...u r exceptionally wonderful dearCool..

wait wait, one more thing to b mentioned...veeru is a GOOD BOY for the first time in ROSID's ffShocked...i'm shell shockedLOL...banu, don't give this type of shocks from now...my heart is too weak nowadaysROFL...

banuprasa

banuprasa IF-Sizzlerz
banuprasa
banuprasa

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by its_prasanna

banu, this ff is really superb & also I enjoyed it in a unique wayWink...yesterday night I took laptop to my bed secretly & covered both of us with blanketTongue...then I stepped into our ROSID world & opened this ff which I kept beside to read only before I sleep...y bcoz, ur ff makes me happier than anything with which I can sleep peacefully...   Then starts the problemConfused...i was laughing under the blanket when I read the phrase ->

"He told me to come with him...I went behind him like a doll given key to go..."

ROLI's emotions, her helplessness, then the surprising twist, SID's love confession, their convo, everything is upto the markClap...

u make me greatly surprised with unique concepts & scenes everytime...u r exceptionally wonderful dearCool..

wait wait, one more thing to b mentioned...veeru is a GOOD BOY for the first time in ROSID's ffShocked...i'm shell shockedLOL...banu, don't give this type of shocks from now...my heart is too weak nowadaysROFL...

haha... Good plan to read inside the blanket covering both of you.. Great...

First when you said you will read my FF last... i thought it will be boring and making you sleep when you feel sleepless ROFL   Good i got escaped..

Then happy that you loved the scenes and Veeru as Good boy just for a change as always..

These types of shocks you can expect from Banu in every FFs in one or other way and you need to undergo it... ROFL  So stay stronger...ROFL

i_am_PRASANNA

Go to top