Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

banuprasa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: greshin

congrats for completing 45th ff ๐Ÿ‘
ur try was different nd also nice in both case...roli marrying veeru first nd getting back her prince nd also ur way of writing...both were nice
nd here i'm happy to know veeru is a gentleman ๐Ÿ˜‰
a very entirely different try did...once again congrats...
nw waiting for the next ff ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you dear... Happy that you loved it...
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishi_rosid

Hi di congratulations for completing 45th ff. Awesome and fabulous concept. 

Thank you dear.. 
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: harsharosid-8

congrates di for succesfuly completin 45th ff...luvd d concept...sry fr late rly...netwrk prblm๐Ÿ˜•..this one became one of my fav...luv d way of narratin in roli pov...sid as lecturer...and veeru as positive role...just fabulous...no words to xpress my hapiness...addictrs of banu di ffs are waitin fr next ff

Thanks a lot Honey dear.. Happy that you loved it...

Without you all addictrs.. it is not possible for me to reach 45 FFs...๐Ÿ˜›
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshamaD

as always u rocked this ff 

congrats di๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ will wait for next ff

Thank you dear... WIll start next FF soon..

Little tied up in work...

Will make it asap
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really different story..and different writing style...the Roli sid e and Sid side narrating was super...really akka...every girl will have dreams about their life partner...really i don't have any idea before..but after reading i changed a lot...๐Ÿ˜‰...

finally RoSid met...you make veeru nice guy..super...diffenrt try super..amazing update...
banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmya567

really different story..and different writing style...the Roli sid e and Sid side narrating was super...really akka...every girl will have dreams about their life partner...really i don't have any idea before..but after reading i changed a lot...๐Ÿ˜‰...

finally RoSid met...you make veeru nice guy..super...diffenrt try super..amazing update...

Thank you dear... Happy that you loved it... But you were planning to read FFs on Sunday right..

But in 1 stretch you have read all the FFs...๐Ÿ˜†
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: banuprasa

Thank you dear... Happy that you loved it... But you were planning to read FFs on Sunday right..

But in 1 stretch you have read all the FFs...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...yes...you know i am already restless..from 4 days..i can't stay any more..without reading FF..so read...all FF's in 1strach...

actually my mama is also in home i can't open forms to read and comment.. so he is going to Bangalore on sat so i told i will read on Sunday...but my mama is working from home..so he is busy with his work so i am busy with my work..reading FF's..๐Ÿ˜‰.(through phone their i can't login)..he just now went out so i open form and started commenting for all posts..at onces...before he come...๐Ÿ˜›...

tmrw we r going to temple..and we will return tmrw ni8...we r going for pooja...actually we have to go today..evening..so i said i will be busy but it postponed to tmrw mrng...so today i got free time..to read and comment..๐Ÿ˜‰ so completed as much as i can...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

banu, this ff is really superb & also I enjoyed it in a unique way๐Ÿ˜‰...yesterday night I took laptop to my bed secretly & covered both of us with blanket๐Ÿ˜›...then I stepped into our ROSID world & opened this ff which I kept beside to read only before I sleep...y bcoz, ur ff makes me happier than anything with which I can sleep peacefully...   Then starts the problem๐Ÿ˜•...i was laughing under the blanket when I read the phrase ->

"He told me to come with him...I went behind him like a doll given key to go..."

ROLI's emotions, her helplessness, then the surprising twist, SID's love confession, their convo, everything is upto the mark๐Ÿ‘...

u make me greatly surprised with unique concepts & scenes everytime...u r exceptionally wonderful dear๐Ÿ˜Ž..

wait wait, one more thing to b mentioned...veeru is a GOOD BOY for the first time in ROSID's ff๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i'm shell shocked๐Ÿ˜†...banu, don't give this type of shocks from now...my heart is too weak nowadays๐Ÿคฃ...

banuprasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: its_prasanna

banu, this ff is really superb & also I enjoyed it in a unique way๐Ÿ˜‰...yesterday night I took laptop to my bed secretly & covered both of us with blanket๐Ÿ˜›...then I stepped into our ROSID world & opened this ff which I kept beside to read only before I sleep...y bcoz, ur ff makes me happier than anything with which I can sleep peacefully...   Then starts the problem๐Ÿ˜•...i was laughing under the blanket when I read the phrase ->

"He told me to come with him...I went behind him like a doll given key to go..."

ROLI's emotions, her helplessness, then the surprising twist, SID's love confession, their convo, everything is upto the mark๐Ÿ‘...

u make me greatly surprised with unique concepts & scenes everytime...u r exceptionally wonderful dear๐Ÿ˜Ž..

wait wait, one more thing to b mentioned...veeru is a GOOD BOY for the first time in ROSID's ff๐Ÿ˜ฒ...i'm shell shocked๐Ÿ˜†...banu, don't give this type of shocks from now...my heart is too weak nowadays๐Ÿคฃ...

haha... Good plan to read inside the blanket covering both of you.. Great...

First when you said you will read my FF last... i thought it will be boring and making you sleep when you feel sleepless ๐Ÿคฃ   Good i got escaped..

Then happy that you loved the scenes and Veeru as Good boy just for a change as always..

These types of shocks you can expect from Banu in every FFs in one or other way and you need to undergo it... ๐Ÿคฃ  So stay stronger...๐Ÿคฃ