Jodha Akbar

Happy mother's day

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whetherthey are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves.The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother,you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children

The heart of a Mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which youwill always find forgiveness.

Motherhood is priced Of God, at price no man may dare to lessenor misunderstand.

"M-O-T-H-E-R"M" is for the million things she gave me,"O" means only that she's growing old,"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,"H" is for her heart of purest gold;"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,"R" means right, and right she'll always be,Put them all together, they spell"MOTHER,"A word that means the world to me.-      ~Howard Johnson~t
[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com]Edited by savindi.db - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy mothers day to all mothers.:)
To my mother...
you are my everything... It's you who brought me in this world.. It's you who showed me the light of the world.. I love you more than anything...
...I LOVE YOU MAA...
zakia4 thumbnail
main meri ammi se beinteha mohabbat karti hun.maa aap na hote hua bhi hamesha mere saath ho mere saye ki tarah.agar khuda mujhe kahe ki ek wish mango toh main apni ammi wapas mangungi aur kahungi agar aap yeh nahi dena cahte toh mujhe bhi apne paas bulalo.jahan main aapne maa ke paas reh sakun.bas itna kahna cahungi i love you so much mom sab se jyada.thanks for the post di.
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks di for this lovely thread
Savi.23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubina999

main meri ammi se beinteha mohabbat karti hun.maa aap na hote hua bhi hamesha mere saath ho mere saye ki tarah.agar khuda mujhe kahe ki ek wish mango toh main apni ammi wapas mangungi aur kahungi agar aap yeh nahi dena cahte toh mujhe bhi apne paas bulalo.jahan main aapne maa ke paas reh sakun.bas itna kahna cahungi i love you so much mom sab se jyada.thanks for the post di.

oh dr..😭actualy i don't know what to say...i can understand your pain..be a strong girl dr..make ur life beautiful..its her wish for u as any other mothers na..I'm sorry my dr if i hurt u..😭love u soo much dr..
Savi.23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Shefa...

thanks di for this lovely thread

Savi.23 thumbnail
my pleasure dr..
Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail