Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

siddhu questioning on y ashwin was not called to ball in this turning track .kinda agree with his points

Even I am not justified with Dhoni's answer. 🀒 Ashwin is the most experienced player on this ground among all of the CSK players. And he has been bowling well and been the game changer for CSK last few matches. Your luck Dhoni for Jaddu taking wickets today or else you will been declared for taking wrong decisions today!
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
probably thts y shoaib took all the guts to say aakash chopda openly the best commentator to talk with on technical thngsπŸ˜†.sanki sardar with his huge inflated ego piss off everyone πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Baki

I think so. But I'm looking forward for Hussey'πŸ˜ƒ

No Baki and Melz Baz is leaving on 15th. He will be with CSK till last league match.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

now you have to post 15000 more posts to change it again  πŸ˜† handover  your profile to Sunny ...within 2 months you will be IF Stunnerz πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

Congratulations Sandhya Di.

Thank you πŸ€—

in chepauk,celebrations going on .banners of thnking csk team and csk flags all around⭐️.last home match and team went to playoffs πŸ‘

congo @sevenstreaks for going bainganiπŸ˜ƒ

Thank youπŸ€—
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

Steven Smith: Look Shane has decided to hand the captaincy to me so that he can concentrate on his skills. Morris bowled expectionally, all the bowlers did a good job. Jadeja bowled well to take 4 for 11. We lost wickets in clumps and it was tough to form a partnership after that. We have a six-day break and hopefully finish well to make the qualifiers. Bravo: He is a great team-mate and we have a good partnership going. No banter, the team is winning and that's more important for us. I am happy. I enjoy bowling at the back end. These situations bring the best out me. White. He is a great fielder as well.

who is 'he' in bravo statement??

Probably Nehra, who ties w/ him for the purple cap
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Baki

Even I am not justified with Dhoni's answer. 🀒 Ashwin is the most experienced player on this ground among all of the CSK players. And he has been bowling well and been the game changer for CSK last few matches. Your luck Dhoni for Jaddu taking wickets today or else you will been declared for taking wrong decisions today!

i have not seen second innings at all.wht i thnk is prob he plays bravo late and he continued to play jaddu as he was taking wkts so it was his call to let fast bowlers bowl and let go ashwon today.but i thnk on this turning track he cud give him sm overs it wud have done betr only with morale boost to ashwin.but it was his call anyways .finaly winning match matters and captain decisions alwys work on chnces they will work or they wont.
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: raj80

πŸ˜†...see to beat CSK in Chepauk is very tough...the only team to do so is MI...so expected RR to loose...and RR doesn't have a good quality spinner...feel that for the last spot in top 4 will be decided in RR vs KKR match...

well.. Target was so easy.. RR badluck going On !!
Csk bowling was awesome.. All credits to baz & jaddu they play wonderfully i didn't minded their win but feeling hell bad for RR !!
KKR will win..
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

No Baki and Melz Baz is leaving on 15th. He will be with CSK till last league match.

Are you sure? Cause they said today that Baz will now be leaving to play for NL. But if you're right, then he will not be there for their match on 16th aganst KXIP. (That's the last league match, sweetheart)😳.
Edited by Baki - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mr.CooL-

This Angerness isn't Suits for Dhoni. Being Cool is like Giving Not Damn Everytime it wasnt Needed For Jadeja though. Since Past day Seems Dhoni losing his Emotions.πŸ˜†

Yeah, looks like his days of keeping everything contained is coming to an end.  Particularly when his teammates do such howlers, like misfields, dropped catches, and in this case, Jadeja casually throwing a ball at him instead of attempting a direct hit that would have run out Faulkner
raj80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BerryCharm-

well.. Target was so easy.. RR badluck going On !!
Csk bowling was awesome.. All credits to baz & jaddu they play wonderfully i didn't minded their win but feeling hell bad for RR !!
KKR will win..

that was the best score set in this match...it was very tough playing conditions for the batsman...the wkt was very slow...RR could have won if Rahane had stayed on the crease for longer as he is a good player of spin...