Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Defence Hammers Prosecution on May 8 2015 (Page 5)

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Ramsha..

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

For black buck case, I think he will have to pay a fine only..
there were other actors involved too.. they just got away by paying fines. right? 

they just paid fines because sallu said ki they didnt fire LOL , sallu phas gya because he tried to be very helpful LOL
bigDecs Senior Member
bigDecs
bigDecs

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
i think court shud allow salman to pay compensation to the family in lump sum form and end the matter 13 yrs is too long to drag the dead person is not going to come back alive now and the family need money and close this case its just too much stress to both the party, money cannot bring back dead but it can help the victim family a lot. 

Edited by bigDecs - 10 May 2015 at 1:34am

Ramsha..MainePyaarKiya

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BhataktiJawani

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Darling_

People seriously seem blind here. I too criticized him that day when he said his driver was driving because I thought it was his first time saying and thought he was alone in the car. But I am sure many people here knew the details and knew he had said that before as well, then I don't get why they were bashing him! Confused

They have only one motto. " Whether we know details or not, we will bash "  blind  hatred LOL 

Even I wasn't aware of these details , but now I am as now I'm reading into it .. and yeah, it's getting interesting isn't it? 

Yeah, they think he's celebrity, so he has done it and using his power to get away with it even if there is no prove since others with him have as much possibility to have it done. It's just Salman was also drunk, but we aren't sure if other werent. But I am not really angry over ppl here as much as the media. They are the ones who have made it seem like it was only Salman in the car or many others weren't there with him except may be the driver and making it seem like Salman has done it without proof since the time it happened. Sleepy 

MainePyaarKiya

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged

there were other actors involved too.. they just got away by paying fines. right? 

I heard he has to serve 5 years for it. But i don't get why he has to serve for 5 years just for killing an animal. And, wasnt it accidental or he didn't know it was illegal something? I don't really know the details of this case. 
Not that animal life isn't worth, but I never heard people getting years of jail for animals.  Confused

MainePyaarKiya

Kareenafanatic Goldie
Kareenafanatic
Kareenafanatic

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by Kareenafanatic

Prosecution has to prove that Salman was driving, which it hasn't managed to as we saw during the HC appeal. There are too many loopholes for the Court to reach a proper verdict. Now, that is intriguing because the Sessions Court issued a 5-year sentence based on a case that is filled with loopholes in which the Prosecution itself hasn't been able to prove that Salman was driving. It's all sounding whimsical.

Whether Salman is guilty or not, court needs facts and statements that can be backed. In this case, there are none. I'm amazed how the Sessions Court even reached a judgment without reviewing every aspect of the case. The case is riddled with dead ends.

The confusing state of the case makes me think that we'll never see a proper verdict. Prosecution can't prove that Salman was driving and defense is just ripping apart everything the Prosecution states.

Salman being drunk doesn't matter if he's not driving, so that's a non-issue. If Amit Desai keeps up with his form, I won't be surprised if the case if dismissed due to lack of proof. It's only Salman's celebrity status that has dragged the case for so long. It's also that same status that's granting him bail.

The major case for Salman is the one of black buck/chinkara. That's in SC and doesn't have as many loopholes as the hit-and-run case.

1+++ I am shocked at how they gave 5 years as punishment without even proving if he was driving or not. Shocked All this time I thought he was alone in the car as I didn't know the rest of details and then thought may be only the driver was with him. So I thought he was lying when he said he wasn't driving. I just got to knew now so many ppl were in the car. Why haven't others, who were in the car, gotten cases against them because they were also in the car and some  were also accused of being driving? Is it because they aren't celebrities, so no one cares or because they weren't drunk? 
But this is insane. How Can court decide 5 years as punishment when there are so many contradictory statements over who was driving at the first place!! May be Salman was driving which I believe most likely he was, but we don't know for sure. And, it will be unfair to blame someone without any proof. 

It doesn't matter how drunk you are or what you're doing as long as you're not driving. Even if Salman was drunk as hell, if he was not driving - there is no case. And prosecution hasn't been able to prove that he was driving. Negligence from the Sessions Court has resulted in this verdict. I'm pretty sure - unless the Indian penal system is hellbent on making an example out of Salman - there will be no case because nothing can be proven here. Lack of evidence always favors the accused. Salman doesn't have to prove he's innocent. The prosecution has to prove that he was driving, hence, guilty.

Nah. He's already been sentenced to 5 years by Rajasthan High Court for illegal Arms Act.

If the SC declares a verdict, Salman has nowhere to go now. He has to own up. I doubt the Prez would be involved. I think the SC will impose heavy fines on Salman and give him a sentence of 2 years. If they sentence him to 6 months, there will be severe backlash from the media. This upcoming May 28th hearing is more important for Salman than the hit-and-run case.

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:06am | IP Logged
salman bhai's driver, Ashok Singh was driving the car.
i heard his wife is honored and asking  the Government to give him a medal for it.

Go to top