Defence Hammers Prosecution on May 8 2015 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
If Salman already said so many times that his driver was driving, then why are people reacting and saying as if he just said it now his driver was driving?  Clearly he had said the same since 2002, not just now. He didn't change the statement all of the sudden to blame it on his driver. 
So Both Salman and his driver are saying the driver was driving the car. 

Whole Patil said Salman was driving, but Kamal says Salman was driving then he says he wasn't driving. 

What a confusion and kichidI! All of them cant say one same statement, instead are saying their own versions of it. ðŸ˜•ðŸĪŠ 

May be when it happened, they all decided to keep giving contradictory statements. So this way no one will get caught, and the court wont be able to arrest anyone. People will just remain confused. Just a possibility lol. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This case is just confusing me all the more :/
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Darling_

If Salman already said so many times that his driver was driving, then why are people reacting and saying as if he just said it now his driver was driving?  Clearly he had said the same since 2002, not just now. He didn't change the statement all of the sudden to blame it on his driver. 

Whole Patil said Salman was driving, but Kamal says Salman was driving then he says he wasn't driving. 

What a confusion and kichidI! All of them cant say one same statement, instead are saying their own versions of it. ðŸ˜•ðŸĪŠ 

May be when it happened, they all decided to keep giving contradictory statements. So this way no one will get caught, and the court wont be able to arrest anyone. People will just remain confused. Just a possibility lol. 

So Salman never changed his statement. So its both salman and driver that said driver was driving then why didnt court take their statements into consideration esp the driver? thats so freaking confusing.

Honestly this case is confusing yet weak! I wonder what went wrong with old salman lawyer. Amit Desai will easily win this case

Originally posted by: Saraa.

So Salman never changed his statement. So its both salman and driver that said driver was driving then why didnt court take their statements into consideration esp the driver? thats so freaking confusing.

Honestly this case is confusing yet weak! I wonder what went wrong with old salman lawyer. Amit Desai will easily win this case

Yeah, Salman never changed his statement If he always said it was driver, and driver never said against with it. 

Salman was drunk, so I get it. But what happened to the rest? The way they have been giving contradicting statements is as if they all were drunk too!! I tried to find details about this case online, but all it shows Salman hit and run case and how he was driving, etc. It never talks about that other were in the car too and how they've been also accused of driving, not just Salman. In fact, I didnt even so many were with in the car till now because the way media has always made it as if Salman was alone and was driving. So I don't get why others didn't get any case against them , and it's only Salman who has the case against him just because he was drunk as per one cop, not because they've proven he was driving. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, Salman never changed his statement If he always said it was driver, and driver never said against with it. 

Salman was drunk, so I get it. But what happened to the rest? The way they have been giving contradicting statements is as if they all were drunk too!! I tried to find details about this case online, but all it shows Salman hit and run case and how he was driving, etc. It never talks about that other were in the car too and how they've been also accused of driving, not just Salman. In fact, I didnt even so many were with in the car till now because the way media has always made it as if Salman was alone and was driving. So I don't get why others didn't get any case against them , and it's only Salman who has the case against him just because he was drunk as per one cop, not because they've proven he was driving. 

Maybe all of them were drunk or maybe a conspiracy. There can be many possibilities. I believe salman was drunk but maybe he wasn't driving. Gosh this case will eat my brain ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Maybe all of them were drunk or maybe a conspiracy. There can be many possibilities. I believe salman was drunk but maybe he wasn't driving. Gosh this case will eat my brain ðŸ˜†

I did consider that may be Salman isn't lying and may be we all are misunderstanding him, but then I thought that's impossible. So I didn't think much and thought it was stupid theory, but that time I didn't so many were with him in the car as well. Neither did I know all their contradictory statements and others were also being alleged as driving the car even though no one else had case against them except Salman. But now that I know all these details, I am for sure considering my theory. It can be possible he wasn't actually driving after all. May he is accused the most as being the driving one that night as he was the one drunk, so everyone thought only drunk perdon can cause accident. Also, because he was celebrity, so more hype And got  the most accused. He got even more accused as people don't normally leave more powerful person and accuse them the most while turning blind eye to the rest of the alleged ones just because they weren't as rich as Salman. But then again it can be possible. I am not sure. Let's see what's the result of this case, but the case is very confusing so there can be many possibilities. 
Karenina thumbnail
Prosecution has to prove that Salman was driving, which it hasn't managed to as we saw during the HC appeal. There are too many loopholes for the Court to reach a proper verdict. Now, that is intriguing because the Sessions Court issued a 5-year sentence based on a case that is filled with loopholes in which the Prosecution itself hasn't been able to prove that Salman was driving. It's all sounding whimsical.

Whether Salman is guilty or not, court needs facts and statements that can be backed. In this case, there are none. I'm amazed how the Sessions Court even reached a judgment without reviewing every aspect of the case. The case is riddled with dead ends.

The confusing state of the case makes me think that we'll never see a proper verdict. Prosecution can't prove that Salman was driving and defense is just ripping apart everything the Prosecution states.

Salman being drunk doesn't matter if he's not driving, so that's a non-issue. If Amit Desai keeps up with his form, I won't be surprised if the case if dismissed due to lack of proof. It's only Salman's celebrity status that has dragged the case for so long. It's also that same status that's granting him bail.

The major case for Salman is the one of black buck/chinkara. That's in SC and doesn't have as many loopholes as the hit-and-run case.

Exactly. I can't believe all the backlash that day... Times of India reported in 2002 Salman mentioned Singh was driving. 

He didn't change his statement  just now.  He said this 13 years ago and ashok was never called to record statement back then. obviously prosecution was playing his own game. 

Originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

Prosecution has to prove that Salman was driving, which it hasn't managed to as we saw during the HC appeal. There are too many loopholes for the Court to reach a proper verdict. Now, that is intriguing because the Sessions Court issued a 5-year sentence based on a case that is filled with loopholes in which the Prosecution itself hasn't been able to prove that Salman was driving. It's all sounding whimsical.

Whether Salman is guilty or not, court needs facts and statements that can be backed. In this case, there are none. I'm amazed how the Sessions Court even reached a judgment without reviewing every aspect of the case. The case is riddled with dead ends.

The confusing state of the case makes me think that we'll never see a proper verdict. Prosecution can't prove that Salman was driving and defense is just ripping apart everything the Prosecution states.

Salman being drunk doesn't matter if he's not driving, so that's a non-issue. If Amit Desai keeps up with his form, I won't be surprised if the case if dismissed due to lack of proof. It's only Salman's celebrity status that has dragged the case for so long. It's also that same status that's granting him bail.

The major case for Salman is the one of black buck/chinkara. That's in SC and doesn't have as many loopholes as the hit-and-run case.

1+++ I am shocked at how they gave 5 years as punishment without even proving if he was driving or not. ðŸ˜ē All this time I thought he was alone in the car as I didn't know the rest of details and then thought may be only the driver was with him. So I thought he was lying when he said he wasn't driving. I just got to knew now so many ppl were in the car. Why haven't others, who were in the car, gotten cases against them because they were also in the car and some  were also accused of being driving? Is it because they aren't celebrities, so no one cares or because they weren't drunk? 
But this is insane. How Can court decide 5 years as punishment when there are so many contradictory statements over who was driving at the first place!! May be Salman was driving which I believe most likely he was, but we don't know for sure. And, it will be unfair to blame someone without any proof. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago

Is there Juror Duty Service in India for high court cases? Does anybody know?