Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Amit Desai claims, 

Picture of the bakery.

The car can no way climb over 3 steps ... 
and if it did, it would have smashed the windows of these 2 shops as well which never happened? 

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Amit Desai claims, 

Picture of the bakery.

and if it did, it would have smashed the windows of these 2 shops as well which never happened? 

WOW now that is good! Must say kudos to him! When did he said that? On friday?

And he has a valid point too. 
Edited by Saraa. - 9 years ago
This case is really confusing :/ 
It would be good to take out all news papers, interviews, testimonies, witnesses, etc related to this case to analyze it all over again from the first year news when this happened to get close to truth. But no one is doing it from other side. Proesecutation and defense side both are just looking over anything they can to make their case stronger. No wonder so many loopholes. 

I have never been drunk. So just asking. Since Salman Khan was so drunk, it is possible for a person to remember everything? 

Amit Desai claims, 

Picture of the bakery.to

How can car climb all over this hight?? Wouldn't people in the car get injured instead? 
Salman in 2002 claimed Singh was driving
Salman in 2015 still claims Singh was driving 

Patil says Salman was driving

Ashok says " I was driving" 

Kamal says Salman wasn't driving oh nvm, Salman was driving .

My conclusion is, all 4 of them we're drunk and they don't remember anything ... lol
Ooolalala thumbnail

My conclusion is, all 4 of them we're drunk and they don't remember anything ... lol

😆😆

I have a question. Amit Desai brought up so many valid points. WTH was salman's old lawyer doing? why couldn't he see these points esp the picture one? how dumb can he be?

Singh is his driver? But cops didn't find others drunk, right? It was only Salman, so most likely If it's case of memory, he won't remember clearly. But others will remember if they weren't drunk! 
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Singh is his driver? But cops didn't find others drunk, right? It was only Salman, so most likely If it's case of memory, he won't remember clearly. But others will remember if they weren't drunk! 

This case is so confusing to me as I don't know much about this case. But Amit desai brought up a really good point about the picture. How can car climb three steps and even if it did nothing happened to the bakery itself or the people inside the car? 

maybe others were drunk too?

Originally posted by: _Darling_

How can car climb all over this hight?? Wouldn't people in the car get injured instead? 

If it has climbed all the way into the bakery ,  it means the car was speeding (which has Desai objected really well) as well as all 4 in the car could have faced some sort of injury but all 4 were fine. 

But  i will also mention that because it was a land cruiser ,they were in a safe height to have been effected by the bumper-hitting-steps

3 eye witesses also mentioned they witnessed car not being handled well by the crane and that's what salman said to, to which we all laughed ... 

did they really use a crane to lift the car? kind of strange for me to believe...usually cranes are used when u really need to lift a car... it shouldn't be hard to find out...the company that came to lift the car would have had records... 

that's the thing..defence lawyer for sessions court sucked ðŸ¤¢ 

with all these loopholes, salman cud have easily won this case if he had a skilled lawyer ðŸ˜†

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 9 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail

If it has climbed all the way into the bakery ,  it means the car was speeding (which has Desai objected really well) as well as all 4 in the car could have faced some sort of injury but all 4 were fine. 

But  i will also mention that because it was a land cruiser ,they were in a safe height to have been effected by the bumper-hitting-steps

3 eye witesses also mentioned they witnessed car not being handled well by the crane and that's what salman said to, to which we all laughed ... 

did they really use a crane to lift the car? it shouldn't be hard to find out...the company that came to lift the car would have had records... 

that's the thing..defence lawyer for sessions court sucked ðŸ¤¢ 

with all these loopholes, salman cud have easily won this case if he had a skilled lawyer ðŸ˜†

what about the windows? they didnt smashed? Yeah this case have a lot of loopholes. And the good thing is all these points that desai has brought up are valid. These points are not stupid but actually really valid. 

I seriously wonder what happen that night. Is he saying the truth? maybe or maybe not. its hard to tell now esp after reading desai's points