Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I can't read it. i am blind seriously the text size is way too small😆
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Defense did great on Friday in HC.

But oh man, I feel for Kamaal Khan.
Poor guy, wherever he is, am sure he must be cursing himself for having sat in that God forsaken car.

And going by Kamaal Khan's initial testimony in which he clearly stated that Salman was driving the car, I wonder why defense chose to still bring him into picture.  Just to buy more time?
Originally posted by: Saraa.

I can't read it. i am blind seriously the text size is way too small😆

fixed 
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -SayWhat-

Defense did great on Friday in HC.

But oh man, I feel for Kamaal Khan.
Poor guy, wherever he is, am sure he must be cursing himself for having sat in that God forsaken car.

And going by Kamaal Khan's initial testimony in which he clearly stated that Salman was driving the car, I wonder why defense chose to still bring him into picture.  Just to buy more time?

Why did Kamaal Khan give 2 statements? He said Salman was driving and Salman wasn't driving. 
-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Why did Kamaal Khan give 2 statements? He said Salman was driving and Salman wasn't driving. 

Yeah, it's confusing.

But the fact that, he being Salman's close friend, did at one point state that Salman was driving the car, only means that it is true.

The other statement was to the media in which he said that Salman wasnt driving.  Maybe this time he said that to protect his friend?   I dont know.  Lot of ppl have changed their testimonies during the course of the trial, except for Mr.Patil
Ooolalala thumbnail
is this salman's new lawyer? I thought it was harish salve? Now who is this person? 

Originally posted by: Saraa.

is this salman's new lawyer? I thought it was harish salve? Now who is this person? 

For High Court, Salve was Sessions court only. I think we may hit high notes with Amit Desai . What he has done on friday (as shown in article) is mind blowing

This case has sooo many loopholes, it can never reach a final point I bet... 

Originally posted by: -SayWhat-

Yeah, it's confusing.

But the fact that, he being Salman's close friend, did at one point state that Salman was driving the car, only means that it is true.

The other statement was to the media in which he said that Salman wasnt driving.  Maybe this time he said that to protect his friend?   I dont know.  Lot of ppl have changed their testimonies during the course of the trial, except for Mr.Patil

No, it's the other way around. If one is someone's close friend, then they will not give statement against their friend right after as any friend will first want to protect their friend as a natural response. They will first give the statement defending their close friend, and then later they would give it against by being scared or thinking deeply it wasn't justified to say a lie for a sake of friendship. That's how it happens in most cases to all cases. If Kamal changed the statement later for the sake of friendship, then it would've made sense if he didn't give statement against him the first time and sided with him, and then changed the statement later to give the statement against him. So he seems fishy if he was the other way around. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

For High Court, Salve was Sessions court only. I think we may hit high notes with Amit Desai . What he has done on friday (as shown in article) is mind blowing

This case has sooo many loopholes, it can never reach a final point I bet... 

I wonder why salman had a such dumb lawyer before. Anyway Amit Desai has done amazing job. You're right there are a lot of loopholes