After Gauri Pradhan, will Hiten Tejwani too quit 'Meri Aashiqui'?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
We had reported some time back about how Gauri Pradhan Tejwani quit Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, unhappy with the graph of her character. Now, there's buzz that her husband Hiten Tejwani, who's also a part of the show, may opt out. 

When we asked Hiten about this, he said, "It is as good as quitting the show because my track is hardly there. I have not yet quit but I guess they would end my track as Gauri is no longer part of the show and my character was connected to hers." 

Meanwhile the couple was recently a part of a mini series titled Mela, where both play husband and wife. Hiten said, "It is a finite show where the two of us meet each in a mela and that's how the story starts."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/TV/News/Hindi/After-Gauri-Pradhan-will-Hiten-Tejwani-too-quit-Meri-Aashiqui/articleshow/47214940.cms
He has already quit n its obviously visible in serial. How patheticly these 2 nice roles nitin n falguni were wasted in this serial! Ishani always wl b unaware abt her real father.sigh
Wonder why did they introduce Nitin in the serial? Didn't serve any purpose except providing shelter to Parekh family...😕
great decision by hiten , hiten gauri were totally wasted in this show , they both rocked  in zee tv's mini series Rishton ka mela ,i just loved it and watched the whole show just because of only these two, waiting to see them together on tv soon again  
he was just wasted here 
sad...he's such a great & talented actor both Hiten & gauri but the Cv's did'nt execute them properly !!! alll mehnat of them had been wasted !!

Well it would have been good if they would have utilised him and his acting chops...
just a shame honestly...
good desion of hiten both ght r wasted here after gauri/falguni track is over so there is no use of nitin  cvs not give justice to their role being wasted better quit da show n hope we get to see ght in a new show where their talent r not wasted n proper storyline on them
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

sad...he's such a great & talented actor both Hiten & gauri but the Cv's did'nt execute them properly !!! alll mehnat of them had been wasted !!

So true..
Well sad...but wish them both the best...