Posted: 19 August 2016 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I'm extremely sorry for discontinuing this story mid way but here let me give you a glimpse into my mind, about what I was thinking about writing in this one..
Please forgive the loose ends, if there are any. I have tried to cover all, but as I was detached from this story for a long time, some plot goof ups may have arised...
1. On the night Jodha finds Jalal wounded in his apartment cursing himself over Ruquaiya's deeds, Jodha comforts him. She nurses his wounds and comforts him and helps him to calm down. She gathers him together as he breaks from inside. Later she helps him sleep. Understanding that leaving jalal in such a condition will not be a good idea, she calls Moti and tells her the whole story in short and informs her that she won't be returning to the hospital that night. Moti informs Jodha of Abdul's presence. Moti informs Abdul of Ruquaiya's truth.
2. Next morning, while Jalal is still asleep Jodha comes to the hospital. Salim has not still come back to his senses. She finds a remorseful Abdul there who asks for her forgiveness for his behaviour ten years ago. Jodha forgives him. While talking about Jalal, Abdul informs Jodha that Jalal and Ruquaiya were engaged because Hamida wanted Salim to have a mother. He also informed Jodha that Jalal taught Salim to call Ruquaiya Badi ammi, saying that his real ammijaan was forced to stay away from home due to her work commitments.
3. Jodha and Moti gets shocked hearing the truth. Doctor informs them that Salim is coming back to his senses. They visit him and the doctors after some more checkups declare him out of danger. He is shifted in the general ward. Later that afternoon Jalal gets up from his sleep. He finds Abdul there. The two friends meet and abdul and Jalal start for the hospital.
4. In the meanwhile, Salim and Jodha share their own private moments. Salim accepts Jodha as his ammijaan and Jodha showers him with all the love that her maternal heart holds. Meanwhile Surya informs his friend about his wish to have Jodha. He plans on kidnapping her.
5. Jalal comes to the hospital and he and Jodha behaves as a happy couple in front of Salim.
6. After three days when Salim is scheduled to be discharged from the hospital, Jalal asks Jodha to accompany him and Salim to their apartment. Jodha refuses to do so. They pacify a crying salim when he learns that Jodha was not coming along with them. Finally it is fixed that Jodha will visit Salim everyday in the morning and will return at evening. Jodha is forced to ask for a leave from office which Jalal grants readily. He himself takes a break from work, rearranges the scheduled recordings.
7. After a few days of following this routine, Jodha and Jalal come close to each other. Jodha still cannot forgive Jalal for his behaviour. Jalal is determined not to lose her this time.
8. One rainy evening while she was walking back to her apartment, Jodha is forcefully kidnapped be Surya. When she tries to call Jalal and have her phone snatched away. Jalal, in the meanwhile, not getting a call from Jodha as she usually gives him after reaching her home, goes to her apartment to fine it empty. Her neighbours inform him that Jodha had not returned. Panicked, he calls Arnav and both of them tracks Jodha's phone to find that the signal was moving towards Kolhapur. Calling Moti and Abdul to keep a watch on Salim, Arnav and Jalal follows the signal only to discover that she was kidnapped by Surya.
9. Surya had captured Jodha and kept her locked in his farmhouse . Jalal and Arnav capture Surya and his friends and saves a drugged Jodha.
10. They take her to the nearby hospital and there she wakes up next morning after the effect of the drugs passed away. She finds Jalal shedding tears seating beside her bed and cries hugging him. The ten years gap reduces completely. Later Moti and Abdul arrives with Salim and they spend some good time together. Later in the evening, Jodha and Jalal goes to the police station to lodge a F.I.R against Surya.
11. Jalal asks Jodha to marry him again. But Abdul informs him of the Muslim rule that Once divorced, the wife has to marry another man and spend a night with him and then divorce him to marry her previous husband again. This complicates their relation. Abdul offers to help. He offers to marry Jodha and keep her at his home for one night and the next day he would divorce her. Jodha refuses. Moti, who in this time span was having feelings towards Abdul, comes to his aide. She along with Abdul and Jalal tries to convince her into marrying Abdul for one night. Abdul promises of not touching Jodha after the marriage. Finally she agrees.
12. After some days Abdul and Jodha gets married and the next day Abdul divorces her. Later on, on the same evening Jodha and Jalal remarries.
13. Epilogue: After a year of Jodha Jalal's remarriage, Moti and Abdul decides to marry. On their marriage day, Jodha faints. A panicked Jalal calls the doctor who informs them that Jodha is pregnant. Salim gets very happy hearing that. The ending scene has a happy Jalal, Jodha Salim and their latest addition to the family inside Jodha with Hamida's smiling face framed on the wall.
I hope that this made some sense!
Edited by Pretty_me - 20 August 2016 at 9:27am