#2~||Akdha SS||~~Woh Bhuli Daastan~~||Important note pg 106 (19/8) - Page 59

Posted: 8 years ago
Extremely emotional update dear.
I was waiting for the update to read Ruks and Maham's exposure..but got a huge shock along with that..Ruks is disgusting just like in the show😡😡
Poor Jalal and Jodha😭😭 
U have penned down everything brilliantly👏
Felt bad for Jalal when Jo turned down his request and left him alone but he very much deserves that..Jo had gone through even more bcoz of him.
I just hope she forgives Jalal..as they still love each other.
Thnx for re posting and the pm.
Update ASAP.
In deed it's a very different story and well planned too. they meet after 10 years jo 's love covered by anger and pain of loosing her love and child. where ja understand he still love her only whom he loose because of misunderstanding and mistrust . its interesting to see how the story will unfold.
its really chappy...really felt bad for jalal so sad his mothr ws killed by dat ruks 😡 fr her own selfishness...gd dat she and maham were arrestd and tkn away by d police...wuld luv 2 see joja patching up...eager 2 knw more hw d stry unfolds...
Originally posted by Pretty_me

<font color="#990000">First of all a very big sorry for being inactive for all these days..</font>

<font color="#990000">I was really busy and as it's my final year, pressure of studies has just doubled..</font>

<font color="#990000">So, I won't be regular anymore.. But my heartfelt thank you for all who have loved this story and has waited patiently for it..</font>

<font color="#990000">This story will surely be completed.. I won't leave this one incomplete..</font>

<font color="#990000">And another apology to all those whom I have been unable to reply..</font>

<font color="#990000">Believe me, I have read each and every comment and thank you all again..</font>

<font color="#990000">Now coming to the update..</font>

<font color="#990000">With this chapter this story is gonna end it's first part.. It has three parts and this is just the ending of the first part..</font>

<font color="#990000">So now, enough of my bak bak, scroll down below for the update..</font>

<font color="#990000">Happy reading..</font>

Best of luck Sonu for ur studies . Thanks for pm
Sorry have not read this story from start .please update the Unsaid words soon as, thanks
nice ch
ruks n maham caught
update soon
eagerly waiting
n thanx for pmEdited by sirat15 - 8 years ago
.Edited by sirat15 - 8 years ago
feeling bad for jalals state
he is responsible for all d shit that happened in his life
hope some how jo enters his life once again