Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It Sounds interesting
do continue
Will wait for it...😊
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb prologue... plz plz continue...  its seeming interesting...  plz update soon... 
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do continue...prologue seems interestng will love to read more update soon😊
piyu_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting..
do continue soon bhavi
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
intresting prologue 
waiting for the chapter 
update soon...
..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sounds interesting 
would love to read further 
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Obviously continue😊😛..would luv to read furthr

Loved prologue..Seems interesting

srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 1

California is nothing like England. What is with this heat? Huhhh, I actually miss rain..i know it should be another way round...but still I don't like getting all sweaty...although I love to play rugby with sweat on...I mean football for my American friends...

I got here three weeks before starting  school, so I got enough time to make friends... with that I made two friends Sam and Joe.

I walked through the car parking area, admiring all the spoiled children's top of the range sports cars pulling in park. I mean common parents giving everything to their children will make them more spoiled and not appreciate the little things in life...n how I envied them...

"Ouchh" I was knocked,hard out of my thoughts. I turned to look at the guy who just drived onto my leg...ahhh n there I saw mother of all the sports car a silver BMW hybrid sports car...I could'nt believe that average students can buy them...but then there was nothing average about the students here...or the driver  Swayam owens!!!

I wiped the drool from my chin, and aggressively flew my arms up showing "what's your problem" then carrying on...past the lunch tables  outside and then upto the stairs into the hell namely school...

Sam and joe were already waiting for me at my locker and I was happy seeing them first on my very first day of American high school...

"Sam!joe!" I embraced them in a tight hug.

"Sharon!" they both shouted back as we sucked the air out of each other.

"So what you got first" I asked hoping that at least one of them would be there with me in the lesson...

Both of them zoomed their respective time table.
"I have sports..oh yeah!!!" Joe first pumped in the air as he is as crazy as me when it comes to rug...I mean football...

"I have DRAMA!!!" Sam said dramatically...

"So what do you have Sharon" Joe questioned.

Ohh I forgot to check mine...I rustled through my bag to find my timetable and found it one of the corner , then peeped in and cried out loud "Nooo Maths...Ughhh !! My bad luck..!!"

Finally the bell rang and as the hall was getting cleared we said our goodbyes and made our way to classes...

I had only got halfway down the hall before I was lost!! I had no idea where I was going and I had forgot to ask Sam and Joe for the help, GREAT!

I Wondered the halls for a while , looking down at my time table to figure out the room number until I walked into the wall, making me lose my balance and I landed on my back! Waooo !! Could my day get any worse..!

I looked up to find it wasn't a wall but a tall maybe 6ft 4 swayam owens and he is hot! My eyes slowly made their way to his god like physique, from his tight black top showing off his hard muscles beneath and up to his face. He had a defined jaw and cheek bones, light haze eyes that can melt your heart... as it did to mine...and not to forget those pink lips. So so so kissable ! I so wanted to run my fingers through his long rough hairs and push his lips roughly onto me...!!

Ok guys do leave your feedback...next chapter will be up as soon as I will be happy with the response...

Edited by LaalIshq - 8 years ago