Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Forever_mine

Arjun looked at Radhika! So ppl think it's Arjun and Radhika hilarious 🤣

looked I think he annoyed. Well I will wait for two or three scenes for to judge of radhika and arjun pair. Now according to story his main focus is Sam.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNan_SamArj

I felt Arjun was simply annoyed by her as she interupted the meeting, no romantic angle for them... It has always been SamArj and will always be.

present it will be samarj and after we don't know what in the CVS mind.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

radhika looked like a baby infront of him😕

ya I don't feel any chemistry. Maybe I am samarj shipper that's why lol.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arthishefali

Well description yaar. Even I thought the same. Always samarj

thanks and hope it will be samarj.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

wether annoying or irritating but the gal managed to seek his attention (as boss) in the very first meeting.

Well Bonnie also grab his attention didn't she?. LOL. the 4 of them leads and the all are going to be interact with each other. Still Neil is enjoying both girls. Lol Now arjun Time.
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

Oh yes! Now they wouldn't waste so much time and money on two people who are not a future couple, would they? 

I don't think they would, I mean they doesn't look that dumb..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

I agree with people who are of the opinion that we all are reading too much into it. I mean they have given us enough hints about Sam and Arjun. All their scenes scream the fact that they are a couple even though at the moment Arjun's actions are laced with revenge. And guys they also have a romantic bg so chill ;-)

and don't forget the sarry tying scene it was too intimate and personal scenes and CVS can't throw scenes like anything. And say that they are not couple and we are pairing up with another girl with him. Who is going to be Sam friend.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rekha.366

and don't forget the sarry tying scene it was too intimate and personal scenes and CVS can't throw scenes like anything. And say that they are not couple and we are pairing up with another girl with him. Who is going to be Sam friend.

exactly. ðŸ¤¢ 
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As people doubting Arjun Radhika, the reasons seems lame, Arjun didn't even gv a romantic or admiration type of look to Radz, he had an annoying look, and seem to be irritated coz she interrupted the meeting, And during the meeting he kept staring attempt Sam, his full focus is on Sam, so loving or liking Radz is out of Qs!!Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago