rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys Ioved episode and now arjun also joined BS then we can see all 4 leads interacting and their dosti yaarian. But when I came to the forum see people are saying arjun and radhika pair Omg not again. That was a simple scene he is annoyed by radhika like who is she interpreting his meeting and asking she want to come or out. Trust me guys if radhika place some pune come his reaction will be the same. And his Maybelline girl thing he is just saying his Maybelline girl not his would be wife so guy relax and CVS confusing that's it.

Well in serious if CVS want arjun and radhika pair then they should stop this revenge drama and go with simple boss and employee romance then arjun can Romance who ever he want but, they go with this revenge track then it is the ty Baker of arjun radhika Pair. They can't justify a girl falling her friends bf who break her friend heart going to the story now. And they should stop Neil helping radhika all the time why would he do that help Neil kare aur girl ko arjun le ude if they are thinking arjun and radhika pair.

But I want know how can CVS justify this pair if they are going revenge rute and arjun breaking Sam heart. Just I want one logic reason.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun looked at Radhika! So ppl think it's Arjun and Radhika hilarious 🤣
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Forever_mine

Arjun looked at Radhika! So ppl think it's Arjun and Radhika hilarious 🤣

and the look wasn't even with admiration, it had a tint of anger to it. 
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I felt Arjun was simply annoyed by her as she interupted the meeting, no romantic angle for them... It has always been SamArj and will always be.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
radhika looked like a baby infront of him ðŸ˜•
AartShefa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well description yaar. Even I thought the same. Always samarj 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wether annoying or irritating but the gal managed to seek his attention (as boss) in the very first meeting.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with people who are of the opinion that we all are reading too much into it. I mean they have given us enough hints about Sam and Arjun. All their scenes scream the fact that they are a couple even though at the moment Arjun's actions are laced with revenge. And guys they also have a romantic bg so chill ;-)
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

I agree with people who are of the opinion that we all are reading too much into it. I mean they have given us enough hints about Sam and Arjun. All their scenes scream the fact that they are a couple even though at the moment Arjun's actions are laced with revenge. And guys they also have a romantic bg so chill ;-)

and a song too.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yes! Now they wouldn't waste so much time and money on two people who are not a future couple, would they?