LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 1

Suhani was sitting on her bed.She was feeling numb,she was in pain.It had been about a week since she found out everything.Now all she wanted to do was close up everything.She gently ran her fingers on Yuvraaj's pillow.Why couldn't he love her?Why did this happen to her?She put her head in her hands and cried and cried and cried.She didn't want to cry,and she wished it wouldn't be so painful to love someone.She wished it would be possible to close up everything around her.She wished it would be possible to receive the happiness and love she's been longing for.But it wasn't possible and she knew that,she knew that very well.Just then,Yuvraaj came in the room.He closes the door behind him and walks towards her.She quickly turns her back and wipes her tears frustratingly.He takes a look at her and without saying anything,he gets in bed."Why are you so quite these days?",he says.Suhani shakes her head slowly,and says,"No,I'm not." She didn't want him to find out about her pain.That she knows everything."Good night",she says quickly and tucks herself in the bed.Yuvraaj curiously shakes his head at her and tucks himself in as well.She turns back to him and notices he didn't place the pillows between them this time.She takes the pillows and puts them in between them.Yuvraaj is surprised.He tries to stop her,but all he could get out was "Suhani...",but she ignores him and turns her back again.That night,she felt like she was being suffocated.This pain,it hurt so much.To love,it hurt so much,she thought.That night,she couldn't stand it anymore.That night changed her life forever.She decided to run away.To run away and never look back.She wanted to be alone,isolated.She wanted to forget everything so badly.So she forced herself to take a huge decision.That night,she packed up her stuff in painful tears,and climbed out the window.She didn't even care if she would fall to her death.All she wanted to do was to escape,and this was the only way...

Please tell me if you like it and if you want part 2..My first attempt for an SS😆😉😊

Part 1-pg.1
Part 2-pg.2
Edited by LuvYuvAni14 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice story oh wow Yuvraj doesn't know she found out the truth, poor girl suffocating and suffering by herself no one can blame her for running away can't wait to read the next chapter please post it soon thanks
IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it

u write beautifully

plz. update soon :)

Khushi
mika17 thumbnail
Hey great start to ur story
Would love to read more
Plz could u pm me wn u update

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
love love loved it!

update super duper soon
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love it hw I wish she ran of that would be my dream
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

Love it hw I wish she ran of that would be my dream

😆
sweet cherry thumbnail
Awesome first part
Plzzz continue soon with the nxt part
Can't wait to read it
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you all of you guys for the sweet comments.Next update coming up soon.:😃
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls continue. This is something I wanted to see on show...