chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by chicksoup

Clap 
Day Dreaming
@bold green  Aahil said that during the last kiss shared by SaHil when Sanam said jokingly that she won't miss him and Aahil teasing you won't?  Sanam said jokingly yes I won't,  it can be possible that when you go from here I will forget you.  Aahil said smirking really you would!  Well I know how to remind you ! Should I show you? Sanam clueless huh what! Look abbu is  there  LOL Aahil leans and kisses her. 

That was such a sweet moment.Day Dreaming
Ahil is crazy. Does he even know his Sanam? He wouldn't have to lift a finger. Sanam will be drawn to him...she will listen to her heart beats...and they never lie.Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12-GrilledCheese-JShuklamicshyJiyaaa.....RaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...KhatamKahaniflora212

PrettYSmile Senior Member
PrettYSmile
PrettYSmile

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I want exactly the same dear...

Sanam to go back to ahil with her own choice before getting her memory back...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshyJiyaaa.....MrDarcyfan...Tanu...IntuitiveKhatamKahani

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Totally on..the EMA and my curiosity for it...
Will wait for Jannat's final 3 words to Shaad...

"I want divorce"

LOL.. Gul, if you are stalking this forum, visit this one for the juicy ideas please...Star

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Intuitiveflora212KhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

Beautiful post. Yes, a tempestuous romance indeed. Wink

More key points I want to add:

I want to see Jannat attempting to make Sahil (Aahil) insecure with her proximity to Shaad. Key word here is 'attempt'. Because I am not interested in seeing jealousy again, from neither Sanam not Aahil. Aahil should not be jealous at all. He will definitely be attracted to her because she is his soulmate. But he won't be giving in to that attraction and openly pursuing her because he will think that she is simply Sanam's lookalike. Ergo, he will start ignoring her. And that's the reason why Sanam will try to make him a little insecure. Purely due to psychology. But all her plans will fail. And that is what will make her gravitate towards him EVEN more. I hope I'm making sense here.

Want to reinforce one more thing you already have in your post. This track will give Sanam a CHOICE. The premise of it will be this vacant woman who is in a seemingly perfect 'marriage', who seeks fulfilment. I am guessing that Gul and co have been planning for this track for a while and that is why they have portrayed Jannat as this vacant and needy (and annoying) woman. Perfect premise to start this kind of track.

This will be Gul's best track in the show yet, as per me. IF she goes all out with it. Please have no inhibitions Gul! Go all out. Show Shaad walking in on them in their intimate moment if you have to. I know this is your dream track so please don't hold back! I sincerely hope that you get rewarded with decent TRPs. :)

Btw people with such an apparently 'high morale' as us would not be waiting for this track to carry out with so much fanfare eh. Tongue
I want Aahil to make Jannat pine for him. Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-minnie2308Raingoddess...Tanu...IntuitiveMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

Jiyaaa..... IF-Rockerz
Jiyaaa.....
Jiyaaa.....

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

However scandalous the route show wants to take, is up to them. But I do hope that at least one thing that will happen is that we see Jannat making #HerChoice and I want it to be the choice she makes from her own heart and feelings. We know the end choice and result is Aahil and SaHil. But I want her to make that choice and choose Aahil due to her heart, feelings, and what she innately senses.  I want her to choose Aahil even before her memories come back, and even before her having definite, logical proof that her identity as Jannat is a lie. She should break free from the promise taken by her fake father-in-law (one who would've never taken such a promise from her had he known the truth), and follow her heart and feelings. I want to see for once a woman taking a decision that is about herself and not be held to others's standards, promises and heavy nooses around the neck.

Loved the way you wrote about Jannat making #HerChoice Clap

As SJ mentioned in Season 3, Phase #2 is all about how Jannat will become Sanam.  

Question will be - 

Will Shaad allow to make her choices? How will Jannat become Sanam? 

Jannat can become Sanam only when her heart starts overpowering the mind which is filled by continuous lies. When Aahil is nearby, she heart will beat differently. Her choice was taken away from the stranger. Another stranger who she connects from her heart will make her next choice. In this journey, hoping we will see Jannat making her choice when she follows her heart and becomes Sanam. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 10 May 2015 at 7:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyJShuklaRaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Ms.Sherlockedflora212KhatamKahani

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Wonderful post dear!! Clap

So much waiting for the story to move!! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Awesome post KK! Clap This is what even I want!
This is one of the best way the track can proceed. The track itself is so nice.
Doesn't the CVs stalk the forum? CVs are you listening? WE WANT THIS TRACK. LOL

Thank you, Tanu. 

If this is the track CVs have in mind, they should know it's bloody awesome. I am so down for it, and people would be rushing to catch QH. 

Exactly. WE WANT THIS! I WANT THIS! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddess...Tanu...Intuitiveflora212

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettYSmile

I want exactly the same dear...

Sanam to go back to ahil with her own choice before getting her memory back...

YES! I really want this. I've been wanting this badly since last week!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetolovemicshyRaingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

Go to top