Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful Post KK. Would love to see the this EMA track. 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post, KK. I really wish you are right and it goes like this.πŸ˜›
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

From last few episodes it is obvious that there will be EMA from Sanam's side. We just have to wait and see how it will be from Aahil's side?  Will he be aware that she is his Sanam, and then try to woe her?  or He will believe that she is not his Sanam,  but his heart refuses to believe. When they meet, they will not be able to control emotions. 

Either way, it surely heading towards the track KK mentioned. 

Well put, Jiyaaa. We should get a clearer idea next week

Also I do hope Aahil is not going to be chasing "Jannat" or Sanam. Don't want that at all.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KK today's episode strengthened it, sure shot an EMA  frm Sanam's side, 
That hand holding scene had so much significance, the way shes affected by Aahil's touch, she wants to Take refuge in Shaad's touch but she dint find the same connect πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ a step towards the "right" direction πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Aahil's side will be clear after 1,2 episodes, 

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Well put, Jiyaaa. We should get a clearer idea next week

Also I do hope Aahil is not going to be chasing "Jannat" or Sanam. Don't want that at all.

Aahil won't be chasingπŸ˜› Aahil will be putting his effect on her and she will be pulled towards him like a Magnet! 
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful post!

Well thought out and well written.
Edited by aimf - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gorgeous post KK πŸ‘ And an even more gorgeous title β˜ΊοΈ I am all for it! Seriously, if only the cvs read this post!! As long as it gives Sanam the right to make a choice and decide on her own, as well as brings out a plethora of emotins for both Sanam and Aahil, I am game for it! Can be so intense and beautiful! So much to explore! You said it! The audience crave something like this and if handled well, we will enjoy the track so much πŸ˜‰ Nothing more to add to this awesome post but that I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of the track unfolds! Has so much potential! Also, while I feel for Sanam, I am really enjoying her inner battle! Its makes the story even more engaging and interesting to watch! It provides the depth and sensitivity to the track! The attraction, longing and other strong emotions this stranger brings out from within her, one that she cannot deny nor stay away from, has pretty much set the stage for what we all have in mind! Anyway looking forward to them finally meeting tomorrow! Will be heartbreaking but it is the next chapter in this track!  Sorry for such a late response, finals are coming up! Busy week πŸ˜†Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aimf

wonderful post!

Well thought out and well written.

Thank you for the compliment. πŸ˜³ I genuinely appreciate it. 

On an unrelated note, my goal is to perfect a new revolutionary style of writing I have termed as elongated sonnetic prose.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

^^

I am a part time krantikari as you know. πŸ˜‰ And I approve of your writing style.

Long eloquently written essay which is not spaced out. πŸ˜› And critical points are bolded. Revolutionary indeed. No wonder it has hit the Achilles heel of a few specimens. 😳

Off course we all know YOU.. πŸ€—
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Thank you for the compliment. πŸ˜³ I genuinely appreciate it. 

On an unrelated note, my goal is to perfect a new revolutionary style of writing I have termed as elongated sonnetic prose.

πŸ˜•
yeh kya hota hai... but whatever, its good to read you.