A Tempestuous Romance - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Borrowing and quoting from Micshy's "Decoding Black and White" topic:

Waiting for Aahil (black) to absorb all the light and clean up after the muddy stains left by Shaad (white) and immerse himself within Jannat (white) in such a way that his black overrides her white and she sees the light. πŸ˜³

Oh she will see stars and light alrightπŸ˜‰
KK just saw the article now, 

Yeah amazing foresight  u hv got πŸ˜‰

P.s looks like we n CVs r on the same pg this time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by micshy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

Don't we all. I want her to go running back to him every single time. Like she can't resist the sticky gooey hot chocolate fudge that he is. Yummm. 

Ditto FJ πŸ˜³

Ufff who can resist the hot chocolate brownie fudge man πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by micshy

KK just saw the article now, 

Yeah amazing foresight  u hv got πŸ˜‰

P.s looks like we n CVs r on the same pg this time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well, we don't know about EMA. All it confirmed is show will be bold. 

I hope they go bold with SaHil and with an EMA track, and that too with full gusto.😳
Gul and the CV's love their EMA's and now they can show one between the leads. Obviously it's not really an EMA because they're actually married but they can try to project it as one if they like. They can make it as hot and intense as they like and this time with the right people and nobody can complain either because Sahil are actually married and in love.
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Well, we don't know about EMA. All it confirmed is show will be bold. 

I hope they go bold with SaHil and with an EMA track, and that too with full gusto.😳

BIB: How do you know? πŸ˜³
^ talking about the interview linked two pages prior to this. KV says show is heading in the direction of bold scenes. That's what I meant, all it confirms is that it will have bold stuff. Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
KK going by the yesterday's episode. Seems like CVs r indeed going it the way u hv written n what we are wanting frm this track 
I hope our wishes are granted, so lets watch n hope πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by micshy

KK going by the yesterday's episode. Seems like CVs r indeed going it the way u hv written n what we are wanting frm this track 
I hope our wishes are granted, so lets watch n hope πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

From last few episodes it is obvious that there will be EMA from Sanam's side. We just have to wait and see how it will be from Aahil's side?  Will he be aware that she is his Sanam, and then try to woe her?  or He will believe that she is not his Sanam,  but his heart refuses to believe. When they meet, they will not be able to control emotions. 

Either way, it surely heading towards the track KK mentioned. 

Originally posted by Jiyaaa...

From last few episodes it is obvious that there will be EMA from Sanam's side. We just have to wait and see how it will be from Aahil's side?  Will he be aware that she is his Sanam, and then try to woe her?  or He will believe that she is not his Sanam,  but his heart refuses to believe. When they meet, they will not be able to control emotions. 

Either way, it surely heading towards the track KK mentioned. 

Last night episode clearly indicated there will EMA from Sanam side! From Aahil side there are many possibilities!  Maybe he would not believe Shaad completely that she is not Sanam.