Servicewali Bahu

India-Forums

Servicewali Bahu
Servicewali Bahu

payel became the servant of the servant (Page 3)

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT-BV

Originally posted by nirmalac99

wat s tat, spiting on PayalAngry...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...

Roxy has not commented on KS - the comment is on Payal and indirectly on the CVs and PH

+1

Even I felt the comment was for the character...KS was added by people responding to the main post...

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherrypansy

wat s tat, spiting on PayalAngry...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...

Roxy has not commented on KS - the comment is on Payal and indirectly on the CVs and PH

</div>
<div>

+1

Even I felt the comment was for the character...KS was added by people responding to the main post...

we'll just not talk about it more... close topic.. Big smile
Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

</div>
<div>

+1

we'll just not talk about it more... close topic.. Big smile

Thank U Sawera...but I want to apologize to Roxy and at the same time appreciate her for acknowledging that her word 'spit' was not right...whether for character / artist...Nobody objects for views...infact everyone would love to share their emotions and views...whether FOR or AGAINST the character. If the 'language control' is not well received then it is not worth pin pointing. ...but I do expect people to pinpoint me if I cross my limits with WORDS.

My apologies once again ROXY...but after reading the comments...my respect for U doubled simply because U realized the word U used was not right...even when it comes to character. God bless. I promise to stay away...as I don't wish to harm anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_AryaKratikaSengarKScherrypansy

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shanry

Originally posted by RoxyC

yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.

Everyone's entitled to let off steam once in a while

Having said that, & at the risk of calling the wrath of the forumers here upon me, i truly do not understand why everyone is so against payal's positivity. 

I see her as a girl who is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doing of her in-laws by showing a good example and not reacting emotionally and out of control like gulkan - where's the harm in that? Do we really need to resort to arguing or insolent behaviour in order to prove ourselves right?

I fail to understand  why most of the posts are critical of RoxyC for her spit word. She's used spit word on Payal (the character) and not the artist (KS). I don;t think her comments or earlier post were anyway critical of KS the artist. If someone doesn't like a character he has every right to give the opinion. 

I don't agree that she is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doings by her positive attitude. I find that her character has so far been a timid one and while she's asked to bend she's just crawling. 

Sorry guys if anyone is offended - the comment is about Payal the character - a person with no spine, self respect and is disgusting. She may be a pwd engineer but as a person she is just moron.AngryAngryAngry

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. & as you rightly said, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I just see it as the CVs showing us the contrasting characters of the bahus - a little over exaggerated, granted - but not necessarily moronic. Not all of us retain self respect the same way. In fact not all of us share the same definition of self respect.

I am a pretty formidable lawyer in the real world but within the walls of my family home I am a compliant daughter, wife & daughter-in-law. Does that make me a moron? I don't think so but as i said, we will just have to agree to disagree...

Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_AryaKratikaSengarKSChitra_11

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
 Thanks Roxy for taking it in Positive sense.

For those who told tat any thing could be written in d name of criticizing, sorry I have to completely disagree with you...IF did mention tat , v cannot use any derogatory comments...Nd Roxy's comment was indeed made in tat sense...If u still feel tat I have quoted her wrongly, you can very well report my comment to Jyo or any Moderators...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged

For those who told tat any thing could be written in d name of criticizing, sorry I have to completely disagree with you...IF did mention tat , v cannot use any derogatory comments...Nd Roxy's comment was indeed made in tat sense...If u still feel tat I have quoted her wrongly, you can very well report my comment to Jyo or any Moderators...

No one says anything can be written in the name of criticizing...your point was valid...but from you it appeared that roxy has used for the actor...and from there everyone started the war against roxy. generally, I am silent reader here, but couldn't control...as on one hand people were not accepting the bad language against the fictional character but were almost bullying the forum member...indeed quite insensitive...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged

No one says anything can be written in the name of criticizing...your point was valid...but from you it appeared that roxy has used for the actor...and from there everyone started the war against roxy. generally, I am silent reader here, but couldn't control...as on one hand people were not accepting the bad language against the fictional character but were almost bullying the forum member...indeed quite insensitive...

who s bullying her...they all have just said y tey didn like this post of hers...nd V never got anything personal to Roxy ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra_11KratikaSengarKS

Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

No one says anything can be written in the name of criticizing...your point was valid...but from you it appeared that roxy has used for the actor...and fromthere everyone started the war against roxy. generally, I am silent reader here, but couldn't control...as on one hand people were not accepting the bad language against the fictional character but were almost bullying the forum member... quite insensitive...

who s bullying her...they all have just said y tey didn like this post of hers...nd V never got anything personal to Roxy ...

I agree with nirmala... We people were just expressing our opinions not bullying her...
Even i agree that roxy just mentioned about the character and not the actor... Smile
One cannot just say anything on the forum. We have to use proper language for expressing ourselves... Critism is welcomed

Well the best part is that roxy understands the thing then why r we just stretching this topic more and more. We all are here watching a show and we all r friends... Hug

As sawera said lets just close this topic now with no hard feelings for anyone Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra_11KratikaSengarKS

Go to top