Servicewali Bahu

India-Forums

Servicewali Bahu
Servicewali Bahu

payel became the servant of the servant (Page 2)

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoxyC

yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.

Everyone's entitled to let off steam once in a while

Having said that, & at the risk of calling the wrath of the forumers here upon me, i truly do not understand why everyone is so against payal's positivity. 

I see her as a girl who is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doing of her in-laws by showing a good example and not reacting emotionally and out of control like gulkan - where's the harm in that? Do we really need to resort to arguing or insolent behaviour in order to prove ourselves right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NBT-BV

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanry

yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.

Having said that, & at the risk of calling the wrath of the forumers here upon me, i truly do not understand why everyone is so against payal's positivity. 

I see her as a girl who is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doing of her in-laws by showing a good example and not reacting emotionally and out of control like gulkan - where's the harm in that? Do we really need to resort to arguing or insolent behaviour in order to prove ourselves right?

O My dear I truly loved the positivity in U...it helps me keep going ...thank U.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanryKratikaSengarKS

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Roxy...now that is U...Hug  will be waiting for some good post from U. Stay blessed.Big smile

KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Roxy...now that is U...Hug will be waiting for some good post from U. Stay blessed.Big smile

Hug
NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

I fail to understand  why most of the posts are critical of RoxyC for her spit word. She's used spit word on Payal (the character) and not the artist (KS). I don;t think her comments or earlier post were anyway critical of KS the artist. If someone doesn't like a character he has every right to give the opinion. 

I don't agree that she is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doings by her positive attitude. I find that her character has so far been a timid one and while she's asked to bend she's just crawling. 

Sorry guys if anyone is offended - the comment is about Payal the character - a person with no spine, self respect and is disgusting. She may be a pwd engineer but as a person she is just moron.AngryAngryAngry

cherrypansy

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmalac99

wat s tat, spiting on PayalAngry...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...

Roxy has not commented on KS - the comment is on Payal and indirectly on the CVs and PH

cherrypansy

Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Hey sweetie...Smile u r right that the comment was on the character and not the actor...
But still do we use such words normally...i don't...
Moreover why r u angry over payal if she is not doing as we r expecting Smile
Its because when we watch a show we emotionally get attached to the characters.
And so we commented on the post putting our opinions. Smile
Everyone is free to express his/her opinions but its a forum and we are the ones who have to keep it free from any kind of unpleasant activities.

Originally posted by NBT-BV

I see her as a girl <font color="#000066" size="3">who is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doing of her in-laws by showing a good example and not reacting emotionally and out of control like gulkan - where's the harm in that?</font> Do we really need to resort to arguing or insolent behaviour in order to prove ourselves right?

I fail to understand why most of the posts are critical of RoxyC for her spit word. She's used spit word on Payal (the character) and not the artist (KS). I don;t think her comments or earlier post were anyway critical of KS the artist. If someone doesn't like a character he has every right to give the opinion.

I don't agree that she is trying to change the wrong thinking and wrong doings by her positive attitude. I find that her character has so far been a timid one and while she's asked to bend she's just crawling.

Sorry guys if anyone is offended - the comment is about Payal the character - a person with no spine, self respect and is disgusting. She may be a pwd engineer but as a person she is just moron.AngryAngryAngry

Chitra_11

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Arya

Hey sweetie...Smile u r right that the comment was on the character and not the actor...
But still do we use such words normally...i don't...
Moreover why r u angry over payal if she is not doing as we r expecting Smile
Its because when we watch a show we emotionally get attached to the characters.
And so we commented on the post putting our opinions. Smile
Everyone is free to express his/her opinions but its a forum and we are the ones who have to keep it free from any kind of unpleasant activities.

Here on this forum we are just critically analysing the character and commenting on it. The question is not getting angry on some character or some expectations. The real question is what is being presented to the audience. The CVs just create negative characters or heavenly positive ones. These forums are visited by the CVs and there associates and its a sort of feedback to them and nothing more. Majority of viewers just get sick of the shows and stop seeing. These are the viewers who seldom visit forums. 

So no hard feelings - its interesting to share the views and discuss some aspects.Smile

cherrypansy

Go to top