payel became the servant of the servant - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
 Thanks Roxy for taking it in Positive sense.

For those who told tat any thing could be written in d name of criticizing, sorry I have to completely disagree with you...IF did mention tat , v cannot use any derogatory comments...Nd Roxy's comment was indeed made in tat sense...If u still feel tat I have quoted her wrongly, you can very well report my comment to Jyo or any Moderators...

Originally posted by nirmalac99

Thanks Roxy for taking it in Positive sense.

For those who told tat any thing could be written in d name of criticizing, sorry I have to completely disagree with you...IF did mention tat , v cannot use any derogatory comments...Nd Roxy's comment was indeed made in tat sense...If u still feel tat I have quoted her wrongly, you can very well report my comment to Jyo or any Moderators...

No one says anything can be written in the name of criticizing...your point was valid...but from you it appeared that roxy has used for the actor...and from there everyone started the war against roxy. generally, I am silent reader here, but couldn't control...as on one hand people were not accepting the bad language against the fictional character but were almost bullying the forum member...indeed quite insensitive...
Originally posted by cherrypansy

No one says anything can be written in the name of criticizing...your point was valid...but from you it appeared that roxy has used for the actor...and from there everyone started the war against roxy. generally, I am silent reader here, but couldn't control...as on one hand people were not accepting the bad language against the fictional character but were almost bullying the forum member...indeed quite insensitive...

who s bullying her...they all have just said y tey didn like this post of hers...nd V never got anything personal to Roxy ...
Originally posted by nirmalac99

who s bullying her...they all have just said y tey didn like this post of hers...nd V never got anything personal to Roxy ...

I agree with nirmala... We people were just expressing our opinions not bullying her...
Even i agree that roxy just mentioned about the character and not the actor... 😊
One cannot just say anything on the forum. We have to use proper language for expressing ourselves... Critism is welcomed

Well the best part is that roxy understands the thing then why r we just stretching this topic more and more. We all are here watching a show and we all r friends... 🤗

As sawera said lets just close this topic now with no hard feelings for anyone 😃
Originally posted by cherrypansy

</div>

<div>

No one says anything can be written in the name of criticizing...your point was valid...but from you it appeared that roxy has used for the actor...and fromthere everyone started the war against roxy. generally, I am silent reader here, but couldn't control...as on one hand people were not accepting the bad language against the fictional character but were almost bullying the forum member...indeed quite insensitive...

Glad that u expressed ur opinion 😃
Originally posted by Angel_Arya

Glad that u expressed ur opinion 😃

👍🏼