India-Forums

Servicewali Bahu
Servicewali Bahu

payel became the servant of the servant

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i was thinking of dropping the show last week. but after reading everybodies comment i decided to stick around another week. today's epi i really felt spiting on payel.Angry she is the most disgusting character on zee tv drama. when gul realised that it was not payel's fault still she was silent and ironing her sari, even gul felt disgusted with her and throw her out fm her room.house maids are better than her. its good the writer don't show her office work much. gul really crossed the limit. its time to find somebody for dev's sister and throw her out. i hope she gets the same even worst in-laws than her parents and make her life hell.Angry who keeps the bedroom door open and sleep. don't they have any privacy? i mean so what husbands are not around. especially when you know what kind of people you are living with. i don't know why gul is not going to payel's parents house and tell them the truth.AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doe_Jane2013

Doe_Jane2013 Goldie
Doe_Jane2013
Doe_Jane2013

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
it's not enough to say that yes, this show's story is sickening!..
i hate that i am still hoping for a reform in the show but i don't see it coming..Ouch

NBT-BV

nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
wat s tat, spiting on PayalAngry...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chitra_11KratikaSengarKS

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoxyC

i was thinking of dropping the show last week. but after reading everybodies comment i decided to stick around another week. today's epi i really felt spiting on payel.Angry she is the most disgusting character on zee tv drama. when gul realised that it was not payel's fault still she was silent and ironing her sari, even gul felt disgusted with her and throw her out fm her room.house maids are better than her. its good the writer don't show her office work much. gul really crossed the limit. its time to find somebody for dev's sister and throw her out. i hope she gets the same even worst in-laws than her parents and make her life hell.Angry who keeps the bedroom door open and sleep. don't they have any privacy? i mean so what husbands are not around. especially when you know what kind of people you are living with. i don't know why gul is not going to payel's parents house and tell them the truth.AngryAngry

Your every post seems to be the last post right from the beginning...and dear if you read everybody's comment...U will NOTE they write beautifully and very clearly as to WHY they don't like the CHARACTER...looks like...your every posts sounds otherwiseAngryplease go around on tour of your own post in this forum...YOU will understand HOW it reflects and equally on comments of members as to why they get irritated...equally mine.

Your views are not balanced as others do. Certain words are highly objected in this SWB forum. Respect the character...and the artist involved. Do not hit below the belt. Am sorry but many will object...U are free to share your views...but within the limits.Angry

Edit:   @blue...Really?

Edited by chitsri65 - 10 May 2015 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_Aryanirmalac99KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmalac99

wat s tat, spiting on PayalAngry...mind ur slang ji...if u hate Payal and KS so much, no need to comment on her...

agree with @chitra and @nirmalac99

please mind your language.. Angry I know that most of the people are just tooo angry at Payal's character.. we can't do anything only wait! if you don't like don't comment please... dis language is not allowed here..!! I hope you understand...

Chitra_11

Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I agree with #chitra

If u have really read our comments then u would have realised that we put our opinions in a manner not to hurt anyone but ur post... U r smart enough to understand

KratikaSengarKS

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanryAngel_Aryanirmalac99KratikaSengarKS

Angel_Arya Goldie
Angel_Arya
Angel_Arya

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoxyC

yes you guys are right. after i sent the post, than i realised i should'nt have wrote that spit word. i degraded myself. sorry about that. actually i was so mad with payel that i did not realised what i was writing. i don't use that kind of word to anybody in real life. anyway i will be careful next time.

Its good that u realised and u would mind that in future Smile
Anyways... Will like to read ur opinions further if u keep ur anger in control
Hug.

KratikaSengarKS

Go to top