Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Friendship (Page 2)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I actually wanna see this friendship grow between SaRa now. For the past two/three episodes, SaRa haven't had any interactions so it'll be nice to see scenes of them for a change. I think friendship is a strong bond and just as important as family so I hope they do justice and show solid friendships than succumbing to the pressures of melodrama. In fact, despite my own personal ships, I wouldn't mind if they just focused on building up and solidifying their friendship because that would be really nice.

actually we didnot have sara scenes at all. just dadu asked radhika how is her friend samaira. thats it. i hope we get some sara scenes now.

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Well I think what ever pairs may be but I really want saneil friends ho. I don't want any love angle for them. There is a beautiful and innocent relation between them and I don't want to spoil that. If they are going with radhika arjun pair. Then I want a guy for Sam whom he will love for unconditionally and make her happy. But please don't spoil the relationship between saneil. They are pure friends.

exactly as they said they ll show somethng new. hope they stick to it. a guy and a girl can be best friends. and even if worst happens get a new guy for sam. but just want sam and neil to be best friends nothng else.
but its so meaningless of breaking samarj after showing them in a romantc way Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Nice post, i think Sam Neil friendship will tk a backseat, coz the shows main theme is Sara friendship, circumstances and situations will lead to SaRa been best friends,
been a SamArj fan i dnt want to see Arjun Radhika, and yes i dnt want to see both the girls falling for Arjun!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Nice post, i think Sam Neil friendship will tk a backseat, coz the shows main theme is Sara friendship, circumstances and situations will lead to SaRa been best friends,
been a SamArj fan i dnt want to see Arjun Radhika, and yes i dnt want to see both the girls falling for Arjun!!

both falling for arjun ll worse sara friendship

Go to top