Not again 😳 Get over it dude 😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear hatetard no chance in hell
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nope, they wont. And I don't see why they should.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Personally, I never spent my precious money to watch any of his films in the theatre.. Or any film for that matter. I like to imagine that the day a movie is telecasted on TV is the day it "released" in my head :PEdited by Angel-likeDevil - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now, why would bhai****s of all people boycott Salman's films ?.. ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

The member is warned NOT to use demeaning words for fan groups. Maintain civility while expressing your opinion.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am i the only one who finds the term ' bhaitard' extremely offensive? SRGay too which a lot of ppl seem to use..Cos the terms retard & gay are not meant to be used as insults ðŸ˜• Anyways, tired of all the Salman topics..We get stuck on one topic & discuss it forever till we find the next most interesting one ðŸ˜†
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Am i the only one who finds the term ' bhaitard' extremely offensive? SRGay too which a lot of ppl seem to use..Cos the terms retard & gay are not meant to be used as insults ðŸ˜• Anyways, tired of all the Salman topics..We get stuck on one topic & discuss it forever till we find the next most interesting one ðŸ˜†

Ture.

I don't' think I have so many post on one topic nor a topic move so fast as this one.😆

Look at the main threads. We are at the third and the previous two had over 220 pages. Not to mention the countless side ones people have made.😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very good question...when salman haters are not boycotting his topics why would his fans boycott his movies...instead his haters are more concern to open infinite threads on him..😆
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah, I am tired too from the same threads. There should be one thread for it. 
One thing is for sure the Vijay Admit must be happy to see this forum so active from the past few days. More activity, more business for him. ðŸ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why should we boycott hiim & his movies ? We all love him Onscreen . And We will continue to love him & his movies .