Edited by ufffffffff - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
lol wut. Why should we? We might not support his criminal aspect, but we can still enjoy the entertainment he dishes out. Besides it's a loss for a lot of people (producers, directors, etcera) if his movies flop, not just him.
Why should they boycott?

They can watch his movies. They can support the actor. 

There is not one Salman fan that is saying "I am going back in time in the year 2002 and supporting Salman's drunk driving killing 1 person and injuring others"

They stand by him. The incident has already happened, so I wouldn't call it supporting his actions, which have already happened. 

Criminals do have family and friends. They don't necessarily urge or support them in their terrible actions, which have already taken place, but they do stand by them afterwards. 

Edited by tennant - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I love salman...he is been my childhood crush...i am not supporting him in his accident case...but he is good entertainer...why would i boycott his films...i still love him the same way...i don't support his case but definitely will watch his films and admire it...lets separate real and reel...the case is real...it has something to do with salman nothing to do with us...but his films are made for us too...it has something to do with us...through our pocket money...salman and the people associated with his films are getting their salary...we are paying them...why stop our entertainment for his case...same goes for other actors...even if a good script content shiney ahuja film...i will watch it...he is good actor...his personal mess up life will not affect my decision of entertainment...BW world sucks big time...every celebs are hypocrite...fake...but thats their personal lives that has nothing to do with us...we have rights to enjoy entertainment...especially when its made for us Edited by Mages - 8 years ago

No one will boycott but what happened to him all this week has surely earned him bunch of new fans that will only add to the hefty profits ðŸ¥³

Even the victims are willing to watch Bajrangi Bhaijaan and  Prem Ratan Dhan Payo  one after the other ðŸ˜Š

Now who would want to miss on awesomeness? Nobody.

GrrrrG thumbnail
first you stop giving vote to criminals🤢
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why should we? There is difference between real and reel. I love watching him onscreen and i love his movies. So why should i boycott his movies. Even one of the victim said that he watches salman's movie which was a little surprising. Having said that, Salman is an actor/entertainer and I won't mix his reel characters/movies with his accident case. Thats a different case altogether. 
Yeah sure, and let's boycott SRK, Aamir, Kareena, Rani, Kjo, Hrithik, Ranbir's movies, and the rest of others who visited him or/and supported him. ðŸ˜†
Are BW Forum members ready? ðŸ˜‰
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
LOL why should we and why would we? We love watching him on-screen and we will continue doing that :)
Salman has always been the person FOR WHOM people go to theaters even if his movies are not considered 'sensible'. 
That is his star power, he hasn't given a flop since the longest time and it's coz of all his fans who continue to love whatever movies he does, so no one will boycott it. Don't worry about us 'bhaiTARDS'!