Karishma Upen accused of foul play - Article - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

How the hell this proves they didnt cheat? πŸ˜‰ Just because they were caught cheating you are bringing the victim card. Its like a recent situation in cricket where bowlers with unfair action are banned and people start crying that they are too good so its a conspiracy to stop them. πŸ˜†

How the hell this proves that they cheated ? I think u were there on the sets thats why ur soo sure abt they cheated maybe πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Rano_rock

How the hell this proves that they cheated ? I think u were there on the sets thats why ur soo sure abt they cheated maybe πŸ˜†

You must be at the sets and kept an eye on them 24x7 that why you are defending them to the limit.πŸ˜† BTW other couples are proof of that they cheated. There is no smoke without fire. πŸ˜‰ 

You must be at the sets and kept an eye on them 24x7 that why you are defending them to the limit.πŸ˜† BTW other couples are proof of that they cheated. There is no smoke without fire. πŸ˜‰ 

From whatever source said they doin foul play so another source from the sets also sayin " Upen was given permission to keep the cellphone with him as his mother is unwell so he could keep a check abt his mother's health"

See u believe this or not but nobody brings there mother in between foul plays.If a son wants to know abt his mother's health whats big deal in it and if creatives have granted him permission to do so.What is the meanin of permission that means he have asked them to use cellphone then they granted him permission.

Yes ur right theres no smoke without fire same thing goes with this article too,source from sets are proof that upen did all this by taking permission.

Edited by Rano_rock - 8 years ago
they seem like thtvonly ...total fake
WOW. Such extensive research πŸ˜² πŸ‘. to your dedication. Will surely vote for u as the biggest Upma fan if there are member awards in forum. πŸ˜ƒ
As for your extensive research , i give a damn πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ . 

Agreed he was allowed phone but its not like it was used only for calling.  Or upen was 24 hours connected to him mom in london on phone? If thats the case then that news article in task may be really true, who knows? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Why cant he use the phone for both calling to his mom and also cheating by storing the answers? πŸ˜‰

Like i said no smoke without fire, you said he used it to call his mom and other couples said he cheated using the phone. If you believe first why cant you believe the second because both are news reports unless you were present on the set and know the real truth πŸ˜›
πŸ‘
Originally posted by Rano_rock

πŸ‘πŸ‘.Yes exactly  haters are doing lot of research on them than their fans. Too much insecurity🀣Any  way just ignore these haters.Haters in this forum is nothing compared to the fans they have outside. By the way  UPMA danced so well yesterday..LOVE UPMA😳
Edited by Natkat - 8 years ago
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Nach-Baliye-7-Karishma-Patel-Upen-Patel-irk-other-contestants/55926

WOW. Such extensive research πŸ˜² πŸ‘. to your dedication. Will surely vote for u as the biggest Upma fan if there are member awards in forum. πŸ˜ƒ
As for your extensive research , i give a damn πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ . 

Agreed he was allowed phone but its not like it was used only for calling.  Or upen was 24 hours connected to him mom in london on phone? If thats the case then that news article in task may be really true, who knows? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Why cant he use the phone for both calling to his mom and also cheating by storing the answers? πŸ˜‰

Like i said no smoke without fire, you said he used it to call his mom and other couples said he cheated using the phone. If you believe first why cant you believe the second because both are news reports unless you were present on the set and know the real truth πŸ˜›

First thank u soo much for ur appreciation n promise me u will gonna vote for me as the biggest fan of upma.

When a person is worried abt loved one's health than no other subjects or topics come to there mind its a fact.Upen n karishma r already highest paid jodi n r gettin star treatment so they dont need these cheapful tactics to win cos they already r winnin.

It maybe possible that other couples r insecure of them n thats why they r spreadin such baseless rumours u never know na.Jealousy is a big think n ppl whom r jealous can do anything to make that specific person down.Its been a long time for all upma supportin them n in this long time span all fans knew how they think hows there nature is,so knowin all this all upma fans believe that upen doesnt believe in to win by cheating or do cheating.

If u wanna believe this well an good n if not its ur opinion.Truth will be truth today or tomorrow it will be out as a fan of them i can assure u that they doesnt believe in foul playin.
Originally posted by Natkat

πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘.Yes exactly  haters are doing lot of research on them than their fans. Too much insecurity🀣Any  way just ignore these haters. UPMA danced so well yesterday..LOVE UPMA😳

Yea soo true πŸ˜† ppl have crossed levels of insecurity.Haters gonna hate n lovers gonna love β€οΈ thats it 😊

Omg dont ask abt there performance it was MINDBLASTIN 😳 they were soo flawless n they got into eachother soo well there chemistry was superb 😳
Originally posted by 9tanki

Fake couple exposed🀣
Are they really fake couple?😲