Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@paagalbandar Yeah he's a gentleman...
i also remember when veer was trying to take aliya with him..n when aliya refused and said she wants to stay alone for sometime..he ultimately backed off!!

But when he wants things to be done in his ways..he'll do it anyhow..no matter what!!
Do you remember that when aliya was not getting into the jeep when veer told that they will together go to polyclinic...again aliya refused..n then veer's dialogue:ya toh tum apni marzi se mere saath chalo ya phir main tumhe ghaseet ke le jaungaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i like dr.veer❀️Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

@paagalbandar Yeah he's a gentleman...
i also remember when veer was trying to take aliya with him..n when aliya refused and said she wants to stay alone for sometime..he ultimately backed off!!

But when he wants things to be done in his ways..he'll do it anyhow..no matter what!!
Do you remember that when aliya was not getting into the jeep when veer told that they will together go to polyclinic...again aliya refused..n then veer's dialogue:ya toh tum apni marzi se mere saath chalo ya phir main tumhe ghaseet ke le jaungaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i like dr.veer❀️

Yaah I just remembered that now...But, that seemed more like at professional level...At personal level, he doesnt seem to force her...I really want him to develop along with aliya, even if they are only in friendship...

If CV's are planning Aliya/Ishan relationship, I don't want Ishan to make her choose between him and Veer...I want him to be more understanding...Not like Malvika asking Ishan to choose between Aliya and her...Wish they develop this track beautifully without any major damage to any characters :D
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: paagalbandar

Yaah I just remembered that now...But, that seemed more like at professional level...At personal level, he doesnt seem to force her...I really want him to develop along with aliya, even if they are only in friendship...

If CV's are planning Aliya/Ishan relationship, I don't want Ishan to make her choose between him and Veer...I want him to be more understanding...Not like Malvika asking Ishan to choose between Aliya and her...Wish they develop this track beautifully without any major damage to any characters :D

yes bandaru..you're right!!
Even i want cvs not to spoil any character and show a positive growth in veer-aliya relationship even though they are not going to make it to the end;)
❀️
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope cvs don't show ishaan making aaliya to choose between V n I...dat is so armaan malik !!
ashred12 thumbnail
btw, did anyone notice how veer was waking up aaliya at d start of epi.17 (sat) ? πŸ˜† it was so sudden after d prev scene...
i just saw Sunday epi n noticed dat VeeYa hug in ishaan fb is different fm d actual scene..isnt it ? is dat y ishaan is sad , dat he missed a hug ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
n aaliya was enjoying d dinner with veer so much dat she didn't sense ishaan ??!!
aaliya seems to ve made up her mind wen she said after d fire exit scene...dat she is choosing friendship over love...
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shanaya_MaNan

I'm actually so confused right now
i love aliya-ishaan but I'm starting to warm up to the 
idea of aliya-veer pair
theres definitely chemistry in both!

AliShaan - frendship to love..very pure n honest..their cute nokh-jhoks n how much they care for each other is very sweet πŸ˜³ but they do lack the oomph n hot factor though..like wenvr i see them onscreen i find them very adorable,cute and sweet..which is fine bt dat oomph factor is missing.

AliVeer - they are just getting to know each other and they allrdy have so much chemistry! their 'relationship' has that aggression,oomph and hotness to it πŸ˜³ but they do lack the sweetness! 

so i guess in both they lack something but i like both the pairings! 
and we can all see that both ishaan and veer care for aliya n are quiet possessive too! 
never been so confused about anything like dis..lol πŸ˜†
can't decide whom to root for yet..i guess have to just wait n watch  

alishaan r cute but lack d excitement...aliveer lack cuteness but has d excitement...but after Sunday epi's dinner, will u still say they lack d sweetness ?
as aashti said in another thread, in real life alishaan works but in reel life cvs opt for opposite-attract-stories which ve more roadblocks...n since its a fiction, i think there is a high chance for aliveer, though majority will disagree with me...😊
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

btw, did anyone notice how veer was waking up aaliya at d start of epi.17 (sat) ? πŸ˜† it was so sudden after d prev scene...

i just saw Sunday epi n noticed dat VeeYa hug in ishaan fb is different fm d actual scene..isnt it ? is dat y ishaan is sad , dat he missed a hug ? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
n aaliya was enjoying d dinner with veer so much dat she didn't sense ishaan ??!!
aaliya seems to ve made up her mind wen she said after d fire exit scene...dat she is choosing friendship over love...

i fely the same..he was sad because he wanted aliya to hug him n not veer...
did you see ishaan face when aliya hugged veer..heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Par chalo meri hug wali wish toh puri ho gayi
but veer didnt hug her back..chalo koi nahi..next time!!
ashred12 thumbnail
jess dear...i think veer has dis " only work mode " while at lifebeat...
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

jess dear...i think veer has dis " only work mode " while at lifebeat...

exactly..dekha nahi use din..chahta toh aliya ko jaga sakta tha...
(Aur use idiot ne itna dhere bola ki jage hue insaan ko bhi uski awwaz sunai nahi deti..he did not even tried twice to wake her up...)
Itne pyaar se use lift kar ke bedroom tak pahuchaya...
n do you remember party mein veer ne kaha tha(aliya ko) ki use uthane se pehle woh hi uth jayega..
i think during paper dance he wanted to lift her..but becuse of aliya he didnt..
anyways baad mein atleast uski wish puri ho gayi..n he became very happy...
Seeing veer sometimes i feel he wants to get closer to aliya(intentionally)...
❀️Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

exactly..dekha nahi use din..chahta toh aliya ko jaga sakta tha...
(Aur use idiot ne itna dhere bola ki jage hue insaan ko bhi uski awwaz sunai nahi deti..he did not even tried twice to wake her up...)
Itne pyaar se use lift kar ke bedroom tak pahuchaya...
n do you remember party mein veer ne kaha tha(aliya ko) ki use uthane se pehle woh hi uth jayega..

i think during paper dance he wanted to lift her..but becuse of aliya he didnt..
anyways baad mein atleast uski wish puri ho gayi..n he became very happy...
Seeing veer sometimes i feel he wants to get closer to aliya(intentionally)...
❀️

@bold...u read my mind yaar...wahi toh !! Liar liar...no wonder he was so happy in dat still..
i ve no doubt dat he wants to be close to her...he just need an excuse..πŸ˜†...but in hospital, he is so conscious abt work ethics !! 😳 i like it !! malvika was also like dat initially, but now...πŸ˜”
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago