paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys:
I know, I said I like Ishan and Aaliya chemistry and all in the beginning...

But, I also really am liking Aaliya and Dr. Veer's chemistry...Aliya a bit impulsive and bubbly, and Dr. Veer very aggressive yet mature...Love that chemistry...I know he looks a bit older to her...Wish the actor would shave, and they give him some makeup, and change his hair style to make him look a bit younger like Aliya...

But, I like Dr. Veer's eyes, they speak volumes...And loved loved their interactions today :)  I loved the scene when they come out of the surgery of the accident patient, and he has his hand on the cupboard or whatever, and Aliya get uncomfortable...Its so passionate, and i loved how he helped her...I feel the fire much more in their relationship than I do in Ishaan Aliya relationship...

So, now I am confused...Anyone???help me with my confusionnn...What you guys think??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me too became fan of veer-alia pair after veer entry...der scenes r interesting...
i think veer is supposed to be older...i even posted a 10 yr theory in one of d threads...but ya, he cud atleast shave...
paagalbandar thumbnail
@ashred:
Definitely, I think so too...I think he is older than Ishan too...That is kind of a put off...That is the only thing thats kind of gives this whole situation with Aliya and Veer a groused out feel...But if his character and Ishan's characters are same age, or even similar, than a triangle would make sense...I don't want Zindagi to promote Aliya being in a relationship with someone who is old enough to be called her uncle lol, if you know what i mean...

Right now, with Veer being in same battalion as Aliya's father, sometimes makes me think like how old is he??? is he like a younger uncle age to Aliya, is what I think sometimes...That's why me confuseddd...But if he is same age as Ishan, than it would be interesting to see Aliya and VEER grow as characters :D And for that, Zindagi team needs to give him a make over, and a nice clean shave...Because his beard makes him look much older to Aliya :D
Edited by paagalbandar - 8 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my theory was veer is 10yr senior to aaliya...par pyaar andha hai dear...😉
ever read pride n prejudice?
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yieee...finally one more 🥳🥳🥳
Happy that even you're liking veer-aliya🤗
Can i call you 'bandaru' coz that sounds more cuter 😳 (dont be angry..plz plz)
I think veer aliya together make an awesome couple^__^
I like him in formal outfit..gentleman look!!
Yeah sometimes he look little older..but thats okk...Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
I dont think aliya was uncomfortable when veer put his hands on the cupboard...☺️
But why did he placed his hands on the cupboard...no need veer...to trap aliya or what???😆
veer aur uske naye naye tarike*__*
kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jessica he put his hand on the cupboard to make us drool over the scene and go to dream land 🤣🤣 Edited by kewlkidz - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kewlkidz

Jessica he put his hand on the cupboard to make us drool over the scene and go to dream land 🤣🤣

yeah i actually went into my VeeYa's dreamland🤣🤣
'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho...aur chabi kho jaye'
this song came into my mind that time🤣
Shanaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
copy pasting from another post about this topic

I'm actually so confused right now
i love aliya-ishaan but I'm starting to warm up to the 
idea of aliya-veer pair
theres definitely chemistry in both!

AliShaan - frendship to love..very pure n honest..their cute nokh-jhoks n how much they care for each other is very sweet 😳 but they do lack the oomph n hot factor though..like wenvr i see them onscreen i find them very adorable,cute and sweet..which is fine bt dat oomph factor is missing.

AliVeer - they are just getting to know each other and they allrdy have so much chemistry! their 'relationship' has that aggression,oomph and hotness to it 😳 but they do lack the sweetness! 

so i guess in both they lack something but i like both the pairings! 
and we can all see that both ishaan and veer care for aliya n are quiet possessive too! 
never been so confused about anything like dis..lol 😆
can't decide whom to root for yet..i guess have to just wait n watch  
Edited by Shanaya_MaNan - 8 years ago
paagalbandar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

I dont think aliya was uncomfortable when veer put his hands on the cupboard...☺️
But why did he placed his hands on the cupboard...no need veer...to trap aliya or what???😆
veer aur uske naye naye tarike*__*

LOL actually i like their eye talks...Whenever she is uncomfortable, without her saying anything, he understands right away, and like a true gentlemen pulls himself back...I kind of like that...A guy should be able to understand when to back off, and Veer is able to do that with Aliya...

For example, during that dance sequence in the party...although Aliya stepped on his feet, the minute he saw a bit of discomfort on her face, he backed out, without making her feel embarrassed, i found that very gentlemanly...

Than this scene where he accidentally put his hand like that, and blocked Aliya...And as soon as he realized that, he removed his hand right away...

I also understand his aggression...I had friends in army, and they are perfect gentlemen's but, u can see that because of the situations they have been in during the wars, and all the trauma they go through mentally, they have hard time controlling their aggression...Its very natural thing for persons with such traumas to not know how to control their emotions...And being away from civil society for so long, they do tend to be slightly impulsive, I like how Veer is portraying that in his character...Its not easy being in forces, the damage thats done to them mentally, its very hard to get over...I want Veer and Aliya to help each other develop as human beings, and as strong characters...

I don't want Veer to be softy all of a sudden, I like the turmoil I see in him...This is more close to reality...I want Aliya to help him face his demons and help him overcome his aggression problems...While I want Veer to help Aliya in building her inner strength which she has lost in the process of living alone without her father...It would be so beautiful...This is why I feel aliya and Veer make better couple, because they have so much to offer... 😆