India-Forums

Dr. Veeer

paagalbandar Goldie
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Hi guys:
I know, I said I like Ishan and Aaliya chemistry and all in the beginning...

But, I also really am liking Aaliya and Dr. Veer's chemistry...Aliya a bit impulsive and bubbly, and Dr. Veer very aggressive yet mature...Love that chemistry...I know he looks a bit older to her...Wish the actor would shave, and they give him some makeup, and change his hair style to make him look a bit younger like Aliya...

But, I like Dr. Veer's eyes, they speak volumes...And loved loved their interactions today :)  I loved the scene when they come out of the surgery of the accident patient, and he has his hand on the cupboard or whatever, and Aliya get uncomfortable...Its so passionate, and i loved how he helped her...I feel the fire much more in their relationship than I do in Ishaan Aliya relationship...

So, now I am confused...Anyone???help me with my confusionnn...What you guys think??? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzVampgirlcooljav1234saranyagulamShanaya_MaNanIlluminati07IlaTanwarashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
me too became fan of veer-alia pair after veer entry...der scenes r interesting...
i think veer is supposed to be older...i even posted a 10 yr theory in one of d threads...but ya, he cud atleast shave...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulampaagalbandar

paagalbandar Goldie
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
@ashred:
Definitely, I think so too...I think he is older than Ishan too...That is kind of a put off...That is the only thing thats kind of gives this whole situation with Aliya and Veer a groused out feel...But if his character and Ishan's characters are same age, or even similar, than a triangle would make sense...I don't want Zindagi to promote Aliya being in a relationship with someone who is old enough to be called her uncle lol, if you know what i mean...

Right now, with Veer being in same battalion as Aliya's father, sometimes makes me think like how old is he??? is he like a younger uncle age to Aliya, is what I think sometimes...That's why me confuseddd...But if he is same age as Ishan, than it would be interesting to see Aliya and VEER grow as characters :D And for that, Zindagi team needs to give him a make over, and a nice clean shave...Because his beard makes him look much older to Aliya :D

Edited by paagalbandar - 09 May 2015 at 8:16pm
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
my theory was veer is 10yr senior to aaliya...par pyaar andha hai dear...Wink
ever read pride n prejudice?

Edited by ashred12 - 09 May 2015 at 10:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandar

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Yieee...finally one more PartyPartyParty
Happy that even you're liking veer-aliyaHug
Can i call you 'bandaru' coz that sounds more cuter Embarrassed (dont be angry..plz plz)
I think veer aliya together make an awesome couple^__^
I like him in formal outfit..gentleman look!!
Yeah sometimes he look little older..but thats okk...

Edited by Jessicarh - 09 May 2015 at 10:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kasearaDevkajjalkewlkidzpaagalbandarashred12

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I dont think aliya was uncomfortable when veer put his hands on the cupboard...Blushing
But why did he placed his hands on the cupboard...no need veer...to trap aliya or what???LOL
veer aur uske naye naye tarike*__*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandar

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Jessica he put his hand on the cupboard to make us drool over the scene and go to dream land ROFLROFL

Edited by kewlkidz - 10 May 2015 at 6:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasearapaagalbandarJessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

Jessica he put his hand on the cupboard to make us drool over the scene and go to dream land ROFLROFL

yeah i actually went into my VeeYa's dreamlandROFLROFL
'Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho...aur chabi kho jaye'
this song came into my mind that timeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzpaagalbandar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index