SaHil Video - Tum Hi Ho

Posted: 8 years ago
A Separate topic for a new video . . .

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBwIvMChSs4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Turn on Captions for subtitles.

Alternate Google Docs Link - - - - >  Tum Hi Ho

Since Aahil is more demonstrative, it seems that he can be the more loving one. And he gets his heart hurt countless times by Sanam's inability to see that love. And of course, where there's love, there's fear of loss and actual loss. Which has happened to our poor Aahil.

But with this new track, I can't wait to see how Sanam falls in love. Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!!👏
VERY NICE VM😊...

This VM is really Gorgeous!  Loved the scenes you selected.  Specially the ending was amazing⭐️ keep making more ! 
Can u please post an alternate link , video is not opening , 
Beautiful VM.. Thanks for sharing.. .. Loved it❤️. You have selected amazing scenes for the VM and the song is also matching with the scenes... Thanks for taking me down to the memory lane.😳👏
Originally posted by micshy

Can u please post an alternate link , video is not opening , 

I also uploaded it on Google Docs.

See if this works for you - - - >   Tum Hi Ho

Happy watching!
@asya_sahil - Thanks! Glad you liked it.

@flora212 - Thanks! I'm glad you liked the ending. I thought it really fit the current track of the show.

@miss.namrata96 - Thanks for commenting. I can't wait to get more good scenes to make videos on (in the new track), since we do have to reach really far back to watch actual romantic scenes.

@navk - Thanks! Glad you liked it.
The pace, the scenes chosen, and the simplicity (I love minimal effects) were just so perfect! Loved the ending as well! Beautiful vm ⭐️
Very nice, VM. Great scenes and pace as Esha just said above. And you chose such a great ending scene.Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
Great vid! That ending was very well done!