Live Updates-May 10 - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
What an exceptional moment! Seeing them getting back together was unbelievable!
Eingebetteter Bild-Link
Originally posted by Thushi

no one was around here na so decited to go but then stayed back to update .. sometime they dont do but last 2 .. 3 epis he/she post  πŸ˜‰
I thought everyone has left. But then saw you posting the pics.
So today also blue πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Madhu_4u

I thought everyone has left. But then saw you posting the pics.
So today also blue πŸ˜†

how can they leav their obsesseion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how can they leav their obsesseion πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
you are going to watch the epis today πŸ˜‰

this week they dedicated epis for mothers and father day .. btw any idea when fathers day πŸ˜•

you are going to watch the epis today πŸ˜‰

this week they dedicated epis for mothers and father day .. btw any idea when fathers day πŸ˜•
I just started watching yesterdays epi. But I my not liking his yesterday wala look
Todays look is good πŸ˜ƒ
Father day no idea. I had no idea of mothers day alsoπŸ˜† Always come to know from FBπŸ˜†

I just started watching yesterdays epi. But I my not liking his yesterday wala look
Todays look is good πŸ˜ƒ
Father day no idea. I had no idea of mothers day alsoπŸ˜† Always come to know from FBπŸ˜†

oh u started watching the epi .. we loved yesterday look .. he look cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  

today look seems femine wala .. so its old one .. I mean they shooted that time but aired today 

lol I asked because these 2 day they dedicated for father and mother na thats why .. I think this week only thats why they aired πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

btw how u manage to watch back to back emotional epis .. 
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago

oh u started watching the epi .. we loved yesterday look .. he look cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  

today look seems femine wala .. so its old one .. I mean they shooted that time but aired today 

lol I asked because these 2 day they dedicated for father and mother na thats why .. I think this week only thats why they aired πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

btw how u manage to watch back to back emotional epis .. 
I am not liking just because he is clean shave in that. You know I used to like clean shave men earlier but all changed after RRπŸ˜†. Today I was talking with my old college friend. You know her brother is in army and she said recently he was promoted to the post of MajorπŸ˜‰ 
I am used to watching many emotional movies so not a problem in watching.

I am not liking just because he is clean shave in that. You know I used to like clean shave men earlier but all changed after RRπŸ˜†. Today I was talking with my old college friend. You know her brother is in army and she said recently he was promoted to the post of MajorπŸ˜‰ 
I am used to watching many emotional movies so not a problem in watching.

lol i never loved guy with mooch.. but RR .. Rudy boy changed meπŸ˜† and clean shaven ashu really look good .. by some wont suit clean shaven or mooch but ashu toh πŸ˜³

whenever i hear something about army , boarder remind me about RR & Rudy  and especially major saab.. i would really love to see hims as army officer if not army then police offcer πŸ˜³

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago

lol i never loved guy with mooch.. but RR .. Rudy boy changed meπŸ˜† and clean shaven ashu really look good .. by some wont suit clean shaven or mooch but ashu toh πŸ˜³

whenever i hear something about army , boarder remind me about RR & Rudy  and especially major saab.. i would really love to see hims as army officer if not army then police offcer πŸ˜³

Police officer will be good but I think he will not choose similar roles. I would love to see him in movie with a hard core negative role as Ashish said he like such roles. But not in TV show, as here the villains are like a joke