DD reaction

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So we all saw the spoiler video in which Roshni will find out that Mystery man is Papa Patel and then she will find put how this whole Mory loss thing is a big plan...Now what will DD reaction be when she find out all this time the man that left her is back in her life and he is pretending to lose his memory...and plus she might get to know Sid is behind all this... which might make her pissed at Sid once more...because he is prying in her private life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she will feel betrayed initially but later accept him after SidNi justifies to accept him and Shiv apologize DD😊
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When DD finds out about Sid's plan, her anger will be on cloud nine. She would tell him to stay away from their family matters. But at the end, she will understand his true intentions and eventually forgive him.  😊
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She will burst out on Sid really BAD this time for interfering in her personal life.. but i think towards the end (hopefully - cannot guarantee about JR mothers) she will understand his intentions and will reunite SidNi.. and maybe consider him as her son ðŸ˜² ( too high hopes ðŸ¤£)
Anyway whenever SidNi remarriage happens i hope DD and everyone else accept them happily except Simran.. i cannot bear her to steal DD's limelight even for a second!! 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am sure she will understand that sid meant good for them
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know what exactly DD would be, bt am looking forward to see her reaction.