Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kat is a very good cast for Estella.
She is supposed to be heavenly in Beauty; cold and cruel at heart and not to show any emotion.

She can pull this off very well.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Too early lol. 😆 
Phantom is totally forgotten or what? ðŸ˜•
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

lol those who keep mentioning item number, katrina got no item number in her next 3 films.

Katrina got a big role in the film, it's a love story! she will be there at least 40-50% of the film.

Nope 25-30 percent at best.

If they really follow the book; it will be the same lenght as Rekha and Ajay (if he is playing the convict)

Aditya will have 70-75 percent screen time.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Kat is the female lead. Estella is a huge part of the book and Pip's life. She is always present in the back-drop.

I think screen time will be;

70-75 percent Aditya. He has scenes with everybody.
25 for Kat.
15 percent for Rekha and Ajay. He plays the convict.
7-10 for the rest.

like you said Estella is mostly in the back drop. Forbidden fruit. 

most of the dialogue that delves into the characters and their story is between Miss Havisham and Pip.

The jilted bride kills herself and that's the climatic end. 

That and how the man pip had hidden from the Law when young had become wealthy and funded his move up in society. It is revealed. 

Not Miss Havisham who Pip had originally suspected throughout  most of the film.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nope 25-30 percent at best.

If they really follow the book; it will be the same lenght as Rekha and Ajay (if he is playing the convict)

Aditya will have 70-75 percent screen time.

from what I know her role is bigger than that!

Abhishek is not copying the book ! he is inspired by the great expectation ! of course he will add his own touches to the film or else where is the excitement factor.

Heard Katrina's role is bigger than Estella's was in the book.

If the film is 2 hours, she will be there for 1 hour for sure.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

like you said Estella is mostly in the back drop. Forbidden fruit. 

most of the dialogue that delves into the characters and their story is between Miss Havisham and Pip.

The jilted bride kills herself and that's the climatic end. 

That and how the man pip had hidden from the Law when young had become wealthy and funded his move up in society. It is revealed. 

Not Miss Havisham who Pip had originally suspected throughout  most of the film.

Have you read the book becuase nothing of that sort happens.

You must have seen a movie adaptation. And the reveal is much earlier in the book.

The climax is;

Spoilers:
Pip meets Estella at the house and they walk away together with Pip saying that he doesnt see another parting from her.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You must have seen a movie adaptation. And the reveal is much earlier in the book.

The climax is;

Spoilers:
Pip meets Estella at the house and they walk away together with Pip saying that he doesnt see another parting from her.

An article was out recently which stated Katrina's role is bigger than Estella's was.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

from what I know her role is bigger than that!

Abhishek is not copying the book ! he is inspired by the great expectation ! of course he will add his own touches to the film or else where is the excitement factor.

Heard Katrina's role is bigger than Estella's was in the book.

If the film is 2 hours, she will be there for 1 hour for sure.

I doubt it as it will ruin the essence of the story. Abisheikh said that it was an adaption so they have to stay as true as possible to the book.

Now Estella will be bigger than the book because its a visual medium. Her relationship with her husband, Havisham and those times when Pip thinks about her will have to be shown.

But still not that big as they have so much material. They wont and cant afford to miss out on that.

It will 30 percent at best as I said which is really good. It more about the strenght of the role rather than screen time. And Estella scores heavily on that note. Will be in serious contention for the female role of the year.
Atomicbomb thumbnail

The climax is;

Spoilers:

I saw a film adaptation. 

that's what happened in that one and  pretty good.

Atomicbomb thumbnail

I doubt it as it will ruin the essence of the story. Abisheikh said that it was an adaption so they have to stay as true as possible to the book.

Now Estella will be bigger than the book because its a visual medium. Her relationship with her husband, Havisham and those times when Pip thinks about her will have to be shown.

But still not that big as they have so much material. They wont and cant afford to miss out on that.

It will 30 percent at best as I said which is really good. It more about the strenght of the role rather than screen time. And Estella scores heavily on that note. Will be in serious contention for the female role of the year.

I don't think Katrina dialogue will be strong. Has her Hindi improved.

Her latest watch advert her voice is still being dubbed. Unless she can keep it minimum Hindi and speak mostly in english when acting.Edited by Atomicbomb - 8 years ago