Poll

Who rules in the acting department?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

Haina, thanks for reiterating what I was saying, good to see you share my opinion.
Wafadar kutta? I used that line on you in your pichle janam ka avatar- KittyKat/silent reader. Bohat gehra naata hai that drew you to come woofing back to your master's defense.
And now won't waste more of my time with you, only a matter of time, this ID of yours too gets banned, toodles till your next avatar Scrappy Doo/Lassie take your pick.

Katty ki maa is silent reader?

I don't think so. Silent reader had no sense of humour whatsoever where as katty ki maa seems entertaining attimes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

throughmyvains thumbnail
Anushka is more spontaneous, more natural. Her dialogue delivery is effortless.
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: cougarTown

Katty ki maa is silent reader?

I don't think so. Silent reader had no sense of humour whatsoever where as katty ki maa seems entertaining attimes..

Maybe you're right, but maybe silent reader decided to change her strategy after the shoving of opinions worked against her. They both have chamchagiri of so called equal opportunity bashers in common though, they do the dirty work for their master, while master never even acknowledges them, just rewards them by giving Katty/Anu a free pass from the bashing.

And seems like my presence was missed on this forum, for me to have such an indiscernible ode dedicated to moi. ðŸ˜³
Edited by AllonsyGeronimo - 8 years ago