Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I din think much of Anu as an actress either..But then i saw NH10 & i loved her especially in the climax..Seems like she has improved..Unlike others, i have never liked Anu in her bubbly roles..There is a degree of artificiality involved if that makes sense..But someone like Parineeti on the other hand is a lot more natural with her bubbliness onscreen..I just cant imagine Anu pulling off a Zoya the way Pari did..But then like i said, i really liked her in NH10..And in the promos of BV, surprisingly i like her more than Ranbir πŸ˜† DP is not bad either..She is really good with her expressions but her dialogue delivery leaves a lot to be desired ( haven't seen Piku so maybe she has improved there as well..no idea)..Anyways, to sum it up, both Anu & DP are decent/ good actors depending on the film they are doing..Both have their own drawbacks & they are definitely not the best of the generation..We say that for every actress the moment they deliver a critically acclaimed film..Vidya after Kahaani, PC after Barfi, Kangana after Queen, Anu after NH10, DP after Piku etc..Everyone becomes the best actress ever right after that film πŸ˜†  

Haven't watched NH10. And every time I see Anu giving that 'chat-pathaka' expression in Mohabbat Buri Bimari makes me wanna search the sick bucket.

This forum is something else. Except two Anu fans (sometimes I feel both IDs are of the same member), most of Anu fans are nice. Even if I criticize Anu, they don't jump down my throat. So, no point irritating them πŸ˜† So, on I-F, I can tolerate Anu. πŸ˜†

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Haven't watched NH10. And every time I see Anu giving that 'chat-pathaka' expression in Mohabbat Buri Bimari makes me wanna search the sick bucket.

This forum is something else. Except two Anu fans (sometimes I feel both IDs are of the same member), most of Anu fans are nice. Even if I criticize Anu, they don't jump down my throat. So, no point irritating them πŸ˜† So, on I-F, I can tolerate Anu. πŸ˜†

You should watch NH10 man..I loved Anu in the climax ( mainly because she din go OTT like she usually does)..First time i felt Anu has done a brilliant job.And with BV, well i really liked her in Fifi & Behroopiya..A lot more than Ranbir πŸ˜†

Regarding Anu fans, well  @kabeeraspeaking makes me want to like both Anu & Ranveer simply because i really like most of her posts πŸ˜†
I haven't watched Anu's recent releases and used to think DP was better than her. I still think DP is good, but i am gonna choose Anu over her after how much Anu has gone ahead. Till DP actually give a good performance or act in a challenging role and stop her overrated and easy performances which anyone can do easily, I will choose Anushka. 
DP is way behind in terms of talent from Anu since she came way before Anushka, but Anushka still has done better than her and seems to have star power which DP doesn't despite DP getting all publicity and getting many opportunities than Anu.  
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

When Deepika learns what dialogue delivery means, make this thread again πŸ˜† Her competition are Sonam and Katrina, both of whom struggle with the same things that Deepika does. The other girls, including Alia even though she is new, are in another league.

The other day u said that Kangana ( whose dialogue delievery is , by the way, the worst among all BW actors ) can act in circles around Deepika and Katrina, 
n today u are pin pointing Deepika for the same reason,
Different standards for different folks, are we !!!πŸ˜•
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I always used to think Anushka is a better actress and I liked her from the first film onwards. But offlate, she comes across as repeating the same style in every role she plays IMO. Idk how to explain it but its like I have seen this before from the vibe she gives in every character. Also she tends to go OTT. So eventhough she is a good actress,I am getting tired of seeing her.
But Deepika has evolved so much as an actress recently and there is this subtlety to her performances. She was wonderful in Piku with not a moment of artificiality. She was natural,effortless and just right.As of now,I would choose to watch Deepika over Anu anyday.
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Abhi tak forum chamchagiri janti thi theory mein, aaj practical ka natija dekhno ko mila. πŸ˜†
Jahan Guru wahan chela.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika by a country mile. Anu is too OTT.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both head to head right now. I have a problem with Anushka's OTT acting and Deepika's non existent voice modulation and dialogue delivery. But I can live with it πŸ˜† Both blew me away in their respective latest projects. Such finesse.
Hollymirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

Both head to head right now. I have a problem with Anushka's OTT acting and Deepika's non existent voice modulation and dialogue delivery. But I can live with it πŸ˜† Both blew me away in their respective latest projects. Such finesse.

I love both but have a preference for Anushka. πŸ˜³

@bold: it's exactly the problem with Deepu. But she has an amazing screen presence.  
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -KattykiMaa-

Abhi tak forum rakhi janti thi theory mein, aaj practical ka natija dekhno ko mila.πŸ˜†
Jahan dushman wahan wafadaar kutta.(rakhi karne ke liye) β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ

Haina, thanks for reiterating what I was saying, good to see you share my opinion.
Wafadar kutta? I used that line on you in your pichle janam ka avatar- KittyKat/silent reader. Bohat gehra naata hai that drew you to come woofing back to your master's defense.
And now won't waste more of my time with you, only a matter of time, this ID of yours too gets banned, toodles till your next avatar Scrappy Doo/Lassie take your pick.
Edited by AllonsyGeronimo - 9 years ago