Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is Dil Dhadakne Do a cliched attempt of Johar/Chopra movies? (Page 2)

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

Originally posted by TheJake

The music is a hit? Huh.
And to answer your question yes ...

Yes, I see the music videos on tv all the time.
Isn't it a hit?  Tongue

If that's the definition of a hit music then sure. Tongue

Edited by TheJake - 09 May 2015 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveProfusion

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
No SA, i disagree
Such movies are not story driven..they have moments, moments which bring the freshness. It is all how it is executed

Since it isn't a thriller..it won't have a new story necessarily but i believe zoya brings a freshness with some beautiful moments shown which aren't repetitive and definitely not regressive. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sianskipperLoonaaaLoveProfusion

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghKumar

Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

The music is a hit? Huh.
And to answer your question yes ...

Yes, I see the music videos on tv all the time.
Isn't it a hit?  Tongue

If that's the definition of a hit music then sure. Tongue

actually, the music is gaining traction. Go to gaana.com and check the bollywood top 50 list. The title song is at 5th.
Yes, i am surprised too LOL... so if title song is gaining popularity, we can pretty much assume the other nicer songs will rise and even become chartbusters in coming weeks...

yes, i am surprised but people liking itShocked

I only like Gallan one. All the songs were ruined by Farhan Akhtar's voice. Sometimes these people try to go HW so much ... with their tunes ... end up ruining the whole bloody thing.
OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
The trailer and music has been a real downer. I had so much expectations and it just didnt do it for me. 
Look at BV for example. The stuff released so far has been exceptional; be it the trailers, the dialogue promos or the music. I cant wait to see it.

I know both are different but they could have made DDD's trailers more appealing and intresting.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghKumar

Originally posted by -Arsal-

The trailer and music has been a real downer. I had so much expectations and it just didnt do it for me. 
Look at BV for example. The stuff released so far has been exceptional; be it the trailers, the dialogue promos or the music. I cant wait to see it.

I know both are different but they could have made DDD's trailers more appealing and intresting.

that's not true at all. 1st BV trailer flopped badly, they had to release 2nd trailer. Songs and dialogue promos are ok and not exceptional as you are claiming...Smile

While i understand what you are trying to say but DDD and BV are poles apart. The Aamir khan brand of cinema is not DDD.
Giving example of BV to compare with DDD can be the last thing a movie buff can do. Anurag kashyap and Zoya Akhtar are two directors poles apart in their vision and presentation. You cannot expect a dark noir in DDD.

For Ranveer fans, the movie needs to be hit and that's all that matters from DDD. For acting and stuff, Bajirao is there...and Ranveer is sure shot to be nominated for the best actor.

What i agree at this point is the movie could have been a big hit or blockbuster but music is not top notch which already decreased some crores to its overall revenue...too many ensemble songs was a downer...and SEL music is not fresh anymore

Did you read the last line?? I know they are different. But that doesntbstop DDD from being good and intresting does it??

Songs of BV are exceptional. The have been a huge success. Same goes for DPs and Second trailer. They have tlremoved all the negative buzz that BV was carrying and generated a lot of hype.
PerpetuumMobile IF-Dazzler
PerpetuumMobile
PerpetuumMobile

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
It seems just a rehash of her works, in spite of that it seems a fun, breezy watch, not a masterpiece like Zoya parades her work as.
rombixsaturn Senior Member
rombixsaturn
rombixsaturn

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I really don't understand why ranbir and bebo rejected the film...Is scipt that bad...I thought there might be romantic relationship between bro and sis but it doesnt look like that to me with the trailer...but why did they reject it..Confused
As for bebo rejecting it...i think she doesnt want to play sister for ranveer so she backed off...but hwy ranbir...Shocked

Go to top