Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: KhanSinghKumar

actually, the music is gaining traction. Go to gaana.com and check the bollywood top 50 list. The title song is at 5th.
Yes, i am surprised too πŸ˜†... so if title song is gaining popularity, we can pretty much assume the other nicer songs will rise and even become chartbusters in coming weeks...

yes, i am surprised but people liking it😲

I only like Gallan one. All the songs were ruined by Farhan Akhtar's voice. Sometimes these people try to go HW so much ... with their tunes ... end up ruining the whole bloody thing.
Been enjoying the promos . So I'll watch it before I judge
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The trailer and music has been a real downer. I had so much expectations and it just didnt do it for me. 
Look at BV for example. The stuff released so far has been exceptional; be it the trailers, the dialogue promos or the music. I cant wait to see it.

I know both are different but they could have made DDD's trailers more appealing and intresting.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhanSinghKumar

that's not true at all. 1st BV trailer flopped badly, they had to release 2nd trailer. Songs and dialogue promos are ok and not exceptional as you are claiming...😊

While i understand what you are trying to say but DDD and BV are poles apart. The Aamir khan brand of cinema is not DDD.
Giving example of BV to compare with DDD can be the last thing a movie buff can do. Anurag kashyap and Zoya Akhtar are two directors poles apart in their vision and presentation. You cannot expect a dark noir in DDD.

For Ranveer fans, the movie needs to be hit and that's all that matters from DDD. For acting and stuff, Bajirao is there...and Ranveer is sure shot to be nominated for the best actor.

What i agree at this point is the movie could have been a big hit or blockbuster but music is not top notch which already decreased some crores to its overall revenue...too many ensemble songs was a downer...and SEL music is not fresh anymore

Did you read the last line?? I know they are different. But that doesntbstop DDD from being good and intresting does it??

Songs of BV are exceptional. The have been a huge success. Same goes for DPs and Second trailer. They have tlremoved all the negative buzz that BV was carrying and generated a lot of hype.
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It seems just a rehash of her works, in spite of that it seems a fun, breezy watch, not a masterpiece like Zoya parades her work as.
rombixsaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't understand why ranbir and bebo rejected the film...Is scipt that bad...I thought there might be romantic relationship between bro and sis but it doesnt look like that to me with the trailer...but why did they reject it..πŸ˜•
As for bebo rejecting it...i think she doesnt want to play sister for ranveer so she backed off...but hwy ranbir...😲
I love cliche stuff :P and will watch for Ranveer β€οΈ
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know what you mean TM but personally I do have some faith in Zoya.

You know I thought (and several other people) that ZMND would be an attempt at a Bollywood version of the Hangover but I was so dead wrong. I feel the trailer and promos didn't do that movie justice. So I am excited for this one seeing how much I liked ZMND.
Karenina thumbnail
From the trailers, I think it's a Woody Allen-flick wanna-be with the same Indian rona-dhona-tamasha and mixed into a coming of age genre. Not interested.
Neela-Paani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zoya is overrated as heckπŸ˜†

Movie might succeed due to star cast and beautiful cinematography.