Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Bas kar dey RV (Page 2)

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

But why are you getting so involved in their offscreen equation? How does it effect us?

But to clarify things, they get a lot really well and are very good friends. They've said that a lot of times. In the accident OLV Shakti clearly said that they are really good friends offscreen. They're absolutely fine so why get so annoyed?
Hey reemz relax he has edited off the objectionable part.I guess we should just close off this chapter right away and I suggest you guys also edit out your respective posts and we should stop it out  without pushing this crap!

Edited by bbishveer - 09 May 2015 at 3:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tellmeRosh4rose

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Look they both hurt each other equally and they don't need to beg for each other forgiveness but a back to back slap to each other will work. What Ranveer is doing right now is horrible too, I don't get it with your double standard here while non of us here support these two characters wrong.

Edited by Julie_Star - 09 May 2015 at 3:43pm

tellmeRosh4rose

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
 repeated attacks on Radz  is not justified at all ...  if  done once u can ignore it . but if it keeps on going  post after post ..then it doesn't remain a mistake  n this new person has been attacking Radz right n left  since days ...

Edited by SanaSarwar - 09 May 2015 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4rose

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Guys let's get over and done with this topic .As i said previously he has edited his post and i suggest you guys also do the same!

tellmeRosh4rose

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Julie_Star

So always attacking her like this you choose to do? Your tweet remained me of someone said the same on twitter and directly tagged Radz saying the same thing you just said there.
 I don't even think you have an contract with any cast member as all your spoilers are proven wrong.

Post reported!
Yeah Julie-star they are all wrong ! I don't have any contact with any of the cast member ! I am glad you reported my post ! Thankyou so much ! It's still a pleasure to come across the guys like you ! 
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbishveer

Originally posted by *Reemz*

But why are you getting so involved in their offscreen equation? How does it effect us?

But to clarify things, they get a lot really well and are very good friends. They've said that a lot of times. In the accident OLV Shakti clearly said that they are really good friends offscreen. They're absolutely fine so why get so annoyed?
Hey reemz relax he has edited off the objectionable part.I guess we should just close off this chapter right away and I suggest you guys also edit out your respective posts and we should stop it out without pushing this crap!

That's cool.

I don't doubt his spoilers because he did tell us how Ishveer will come face to face before the segments came even.

I think Ishani will land up at RV's house too in the (near) future because even TC said the same thing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawrabbishveerRosh4rose

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
bbishveer it is not about a single post ...it is this person's behavior post after post ...which needs to end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveer

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

bbishveer it is not about a single post ...it is this person's behavior post after post ...which needs to end...
Sana I do understand where you are  coming from but none of us are perfect and sometimes in our love for certain characters on screen we just tend to forget to distinguish between real and reel .And since he has realized his mistake  and edited his post i don't think there is any to need to continue over this topic!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawratellmeGamesOfLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index