Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
 repeated attacks on Radz  is not justified at all ...  if  done once u can ignore it . but if it keeps on going  post after post ..then it doesn't remain a mistake  n this new person has been attacking Radz right n left  since days ... Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys let's get over and done with this topic .As i said previously he has edited his post and i suggest you guys also do the same!
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julie_Star

So always attacking her like this you choose to do? Your tweet remained me of someone said the same on twitter and directly tagged Radz saying the same thing you just said there.

I don't even think you have an contract with any cast member as all your spoilers are proven wrong.

Post reported!

Yeah Julie-star they are all wrong ! I don't have any contact with any of the cast member ! I am glad you reported my post ! Thankyou so much ! It's still a pleasure to come across the guys like you ! 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Hey reemz relax he has edited off the objectionable part.I guess we should just close off this chapter right away and I suggest you guys also edit out your respective posts and we should stop it out without pushing this crap!

That's cool.

I don't doubt his spoilers because he did tell us how Ishveer will come face to face before the segments came even.

I think Ishani will land up at RV's house too in the (near) future because even TC said the same thing.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bbishveer it is not about a single post ...it is this person's behavior post after post ...which needs to end...
bbishveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

bbishveer it is not about a single post ...it is this person's behavior post after post ...which needs to end...

Sana I do understand where you are  coming from but none of us are perfect and sometimes in our love for certain characters on screen we just tend to forget to distinguish between real and reel .And since he has realized his mistake  and edited his post i don't think there is any to need to continue over this topic!
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

That's cool.

I don't doubt his spoilers because he did tell us how Ishveer will come face to face before the segments came even.

I think Ishani will land up at RV's house too in the (near) future because even TC said the same thing.

Reemz Did you also report my post ? ðŸ˜Š
I guess It was a mistake to tell all the guys all the things ! 
I must said to some selective people who do understand my point of view positively as I said it was just my assumptions, her choices , her life! 

bbishveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

That's cool.

Hey reemz thanks for understanding, and yeah it's all cool now.Once again i request each and everyone of you to edit your respective posts and remove the actors name  from it so it all ends up right now only .Let's get done and dusted with this nonsense right away. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No I haven't reported a post in God knows how long. I can't be bothered with all that.

But ishveer-lover, try to keep to the onscreen stuff because offscreen has nothing to do with us. But there's no doubt that Shakti and Radhika get along very very well.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julie_Star

Look they both hurt each other equally and they don't need to beg for each other forgiveness but a back to back slap to each other will work. What Ranveer is doing right now is horrible too, I don't get it with your double standard here while non of us here support these two characters wrong.

You can debate with me on this topic all the day long and I'll prove what exactly Ranveer is doing wrong and why , how , when , where ! But tell me one thing who is the cause of his behaviour right now and what are the reasons behind it from RV's point of view !