India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Bas kar dey RV

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
WTH ! Are CVS doing! Ishaani ! Just look at her , she has just moved on ! Ranveer ke liye , Ranveer ke liye ! We can see on your face kis ke liye ! Dear RV , Your 18 years on true , unconditional and sacred love was just a waste because this girl has moved on and you better find a good girl and also try to move on ! But you'll not , because whatever the circumstances you will never marry another person ! The evidence of it is the fake marriage with rithika!
I hope I'll be proved wrong at the end of the day ! 
I don't know how much will agree with me but Ishaani needs to beg Ranveer to forgive her now !!!
Dumbest Dumbest of all Miss Ishaani ! 

Edited by Ishveer-lover - 09 May 2015 at 3:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004Vanesha4444ytfreak16strings123-RadzLuvShaktiYD.AH

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Ok, I really think you need to stop attacking Rads for no reason. Poor girl gets on with everyone and there's nothing wrong with it. She's also a hardcore Ishveer fan herself. In the last OLV, she only said Radhika as a person likes such sequences. Nowhere did she say she wants Ishani to marry Shikhar.

So please relax a bit.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer116ankitabaranJulie_StarHarshaMawratellmeRosh4roseBinKuchKahe.GamesOfLife

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
You started again? You are taking things way too far here. How come you never get offended when Shakti always post all those seflies with Simriti? Offscreen has nothing to do with onscreen so better to leave these actors alone! I don't get when Radhika has mast with Arjun you get offended. What about when Shakti said my new heroine Ritika I am so excited in that tea segment? 
  About IshVeer let's just see what happened!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer116ankitabarantellmeRosh4roseGamesOfLife*Reemz*

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Did I get offended at her ! I may be must wrong ! It's just my assumptions don't you see my next lines !
And I also remember the tweet or Radhika where she made the difference between her co-actors forgetting what Shakti did for her in all these 1 year as a co-actor and helping her to become where she is now and on the other hand when Shakti was questioned the same he didn't made any difference and chose Gautam instead of Smriti and Radhika ! 
Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

WTH ! Are CVS doing! Ishaani ! Just look at her , she has just moved on ! Ranveer ke liye , Ranveer ke liye ! We can see on your face kis ke liye ! Dear RV , Your 18 years on true , unconditional and sacred love was just a waste because this girl has moved on and you better find a good girl and also try to move on ! But you'll not , because whatever the circumstances you will never marry another person ! The evidence of it is the fake marriage with rithika!
! I hope I'll be proved wrong at the end of the day ! 
I don't know how much will agree with me but Ishaani needs to beg Ranveer to forgive her now !!!
Dumbest Dumbest of all Miss Ishaani ! 

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
But why are you getting so involved in their offscreen equation? How does it effect us?

But to clarify things, they get a lot really well and are very good friends. They've said that a lot of times. In the accident OLV Shakti clearly said that they are really good friends offscreen. They're absolutely fine so why get so annoyed?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4roseGamesOfLife

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
So always attacking her like this you choose to do? Your tweet remained me of someone said the same on twitter and directly tagged Radz saying the same thing you just said there.
 I don't even think you have an contract with any cast member as all your spoilers are proven wrong.

Post reported!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4roseGamesOfLifedrfizaahmed

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Mate i think ur getting lil bit emotional here i do get why r u saying this but she'z lyk that wid everyone chilled mastikhor so dont think that she'z not a gud friend of shakti she is and regarding that tweet there is a whole lot of thing u know what am i trying 2 say...so just chill and enjoy ishveer+shadhika...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveerRosh4rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index