India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

I love dadi (Page 2)

SM.Lopa Goldie
SM.Lopa
SM.Lopa

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Your words may sound bitter to many but unfortunately its truth Confused While Dadi was judging Yuvraaj's behaviour she was echoing my brain and while pratima was judging Yuvraaj's behaviour she was echoing my heart. I've said it on my post too that Dadi is not wrong but her techniques are wrong. About Yuvraaj, this character always surprisingly hurt and disappoint me. He is definitely a dumb but a cute one. I always feel so sad for this nincompoop lol. About Suhani I won't call her weak anymore but I can't even appreciate her as a strong character too. I liked your suggestion on helping the Birla's silently coz that could be more dignified and enjoyable. On begging I agree with you partly. But I won't call her weak anymore. Because we all are admitting that Dadi isn't wrong. She's just a blind, lame, egoistic buddhi. And I don't want to see a tigress Suhani against a handicapped Dadi. But definitely her dialogues could've been better to avoid that beggar type feeling. Anyway nice post Sandi      Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elitaclarity

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyareddy123

agreed sandia..i didnt watch d episode on sat..today i watched d episode n wat dadi did was absolutely correct by throwing d suitcase outside still suhani i dont want to say dz but she z such a shameless girl not even one day she came back in hours..if she want to help she can help frm outside no need to cm back atleast at end she could have earned place in dadi heart

i hate pratima yaar why she always behind suhani cant she think once as a woman..instead of going to suhani house why cant she talk to yuvraj..she will be always in false dreams..why cant she think abt anuj n saurabh marriages
dadi is exceptional direct her meanness is obviously wrong but her words are not. as for Prats i cnt stand that yuvani lover, she is the root cause to all problems all she thinks about is that fake golden step child of hers Yuvraj she gives him too much love if u ask me as if she needs to set him right and he would save mankind like so totally in her dreams lol.

out of them all one would thinks she would help Saurabh coz he actually does love Ragini whereas rags couldn't give 2 hoots about him. he is actually the best Birla except a bit brainless he just needs to be directed in the same manner that Yuvraj has been directed to actually do something with his life.

after all the direction that Yuvraj has gotten its been months since the wedding and this guy does not know anything he doesn't know what reason he wants to stay married, he doesn't know why he doesn't like Su thinking of him as a friend, he cant open his mouth and defend any1 besides snaky. all he can do is make plans he should be an events coordinate so he can plan events or something.

but really its annoying the sort of attention she gives to him it would serve her right if aint a real Birla. but i just wish she would leave suhani alone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyareddy123

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Sandi, I agree with you.

Although Dadi is a tyrant, at least she is upfront about who she is. She has made it VERY clear to Suhani that she considers her the dust beneath her feet. It's not her fault if Suhani is spineless enough to keep coming back for more. Dead

Seriously, it's downright REVOLTING to watch Suhani now. Even 'pathetic' is too less a word for her. As you said, maybe we can still understand her wanting to hurt the Birlas, but there is no need of staying in BH to do that. In fact, she would accomplish more from outside of BH because Dadi and RagMen won't be around to steamroll her every plan. She's a disgrace to womanhood. Angry

I really don't understand how that mute JerkRaj is related to Dadi. Dadi is like a hyena and he is a mouse. Worm kahinka. He disgusts me too. Nothing but a statue. Can only scream at those less powerful than him but can't stand up to those who can take him on.

Elita

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wayback

I was like really shocked seeing the title... Tongue LOL
Not watching the show and rearely i come to forum...so i dont have any link with whats going on...
Dont know what crap they are showing...
But after reading this i am happy i dont watch...
They showed separation track and even brought her back...oh wow...
Ouch Ouch
I mean really...
She after so much is also thinking to help them...
And what was the point to return back...

And i am also stupid naaa...where am i searching logic... Angry
the cvs logic logic-less =logic-best. U know I was shocked at what I saw her just coming back after a day total despo. Dadi rocked when she threw her stuff out I hope she tortures her more. The way this cv writes he makes everything bad seem good and the person in the wrong seem right- bhavni bil trying to rape her they made her look bad as if because she didn't tell any1 it was her fault instead of the bil. Su being late. again meant the attempted rape being her fault. Snaky turning into a pati chor and dadi being mean to her whose fault did it end up being aka Suhani. I like to get tortured myself so that's why I watch sometimes it also a learning lesson to what not to do in the future if some1 tries to sell my husband I am gona bash that girl and than if any old ladies are gona be mean to me I am gona send them to an old age home lol. It will be a nice 1 though and this is coming from a person who firmly does not like old age homes bt dadi changed my mind lol.   I just dn t know hw they can show absolutely no change in hw she perceives the people around. Always so nice, so sweet, so understanding, she is just nothing but a fake. I think she is a psychopath just waiting to be released from her after all that niceness.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kukkakaali

What must Dadi do to keep Suhani out of the BH? I have never seen such a shameless girl in any tv show ever before. I don't like Dadi for obvious reasons. But it's better to have backbone than being a doormat. Next Dadi should ask Suhani to lie down on the floor, put on her stilettos and walk all over her. I bet even then all the Birla zombies will keep watching with their eyes wide open and Suhani will just dust herself up and go to Pratima's room. Disgusting!
lol I love your comment. Actually suhani's character is a mixture of a side character and the lead as well. All her shameful despo behavior is more suited to the 2nd lead villian. She seems abit onsessed with yuvraj its not natural. And me to I rather me to I rather have a backbone and be seen as bad than have no self respect. And yaar she wnt go to prats room she will be like dadi, dadi, dadi u missed a spot I think u should walk over me again.

Kukkakaali

Kukkakaali Groupbie
Kukkakaali
Kukkakaali

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Originally posted by Kukkakaali

What must Dadi do to keep Suhani out of the BH? I have never seen such a shameless girl in any tv show ever before. I don't like Dadi for obvious reasons. But it's better to have backbone than being a doormat. Next Dadi should ask Suhani to lie down on the floor, put on her stilettos and walk all over her. I bet even then all the Birla zombies will keep watching with their eyes wide open and Suhani will just dust herself up and go to Pratima's room. Disgusting!
lol I love your comment. Actually suhani's character is a mixture of a side character and the lead as well. All her shameful despo behavior is more suited to the 2nd lead villian. She seems abit onsessed with yuvraj its not natural. And me to I rather me to I rather have a backbone and be seen as bad than have no self respect. And yaar she wnt go to prats room she will be like dadi, dadi, dadi u missed a spot I think u should walk over me again.

@bold, too funny lmao. But the saddest part is, you are probably right.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Sandi, I agree with you.

Although Dadi is a tyrant, at least she is upfront about who she is. She has made it VERY clear to Suhani that she considers her the dust beneath her feet. It's not her fault if Suhani is spineless enough to keep coming back for more. Dead

Seriously, it's downright REVOLTING to watch Suhani now. Even 'pathetic' is too less a word for her. As you said, maybe we can still understand her wanting to hurt the Birlas, but there is no need of staying in BH to do that. In fact, she would accomplish more from outside of BH because Dadi and RagMen won't be around to steamroll her every plan. She's a disgrace to womanhood. Angry

I really don't understand how that mute JerkRaj is related to Dadi. Dadi is like a hyena and he is a mouse. Worm kahinka. He disgusts me too. Nothing but a statue. Can only scream at those less powerful than him but can't stand up to those who can take him on.
my whole comment got deleted hate when that happens. I cnt even remem what I wrote. Bt I love dadi I intend to be like her in my old age except I wnt be a racist lol. Bt her behavior is nothing less than abuse towards suhani and just watching all of them is like watching the people around a victim some standing around doing nothing, some mocking and some helpless even though helping. Suhani is the only person who can change her and dadi's r/ship not by dadi suddenly be an angel bt standing up for herself. Just watching hw Suhani says dadi, dadi, dadi in that begging tone of hers makes me want to slap her. Shameless girl. 1 would think she would have learnt something from helping people after her experience with snaky bt noo nothing was learnt. She should know hw to help a person, when to do it and not to cross her limits and she is crossing her limits by being in that house. And as for Worm kahinka hahahahahaahha what a description bt I agree I dislike that man he is so useless I would spit on him if I could that's hw much I dislike him. I can manage with su being his friend though I manage with that bt everytime I listen to his irritating mother making it seem as if for to realise his love for su as if it would change the guy I wish it never does coz really hw much could he change not much lol. He likes to show his power against poor ppl like su and her family he was downright evil towards them bt with snaky he was making nice plans jerk. Bt u know what gets me about this statute is he is an opportunist wnt say anything until the end like when Su came back mute just standing there until the end and uttering 1 dialogue as if his words are to precious to be wasted. u know at that moment I realised why it never entered his mind to go to work it would be too much of an effort and work lol he likes things easy that's why he is so happy su came back and immediately wanted her back in his room this whole business of showing he likes her is just too much for him. Shamefull guy. I can't wait for the real birla grandson to be found and to kick this fakeraj out.
Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i hate dadi ragini menka. oh they consume sooo much screen pace. they focus on their plotting and scheming sooo much, i wish they would have focused it on some where else like krishnas family.

Go to top