sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Honestly I really do I loved how she throw suhani's luggage out I had a small smile and was like go dadi(cnt believe her delicate hands managed to pick it up though lol) when she did that and was like right way to treat some1 who is mad. But back to the real reason why I love dadi and its quite amazing that this character who is obviously negative calls a spade a spade and tells it as it is and 95% of the time actually makes sense. She truly does see everything as black and white and I am not talking about her racist thoughts but rather the way she sees r/ships and people's actions- its very simply black and white nothing in btw, no emotions, things might just be set in stone for her. I realized whilst watching that she just like menka are the voices of the audience. Her words of why suhani could come back so soon and her being desperate and than yuvraj's actions was spot on. I have always said this when she tried to break up yuvani and get snakeraj together she wasn't wrong coz which parent/elder would allow their child to stay in a love less marriage that was forced onto their child no1 besides crazy prats. And even today when she wanted to throw suhani out I will say it again she was not wrong. Why did suhani have to come back and stay with them? Is suhani so weak that she feels that she could not help the Birla's without being close to them? Where is her belief in her capabilities. She could have secretly met every1 and helped them and in the end be revealed as the person who helped find out the truth. And another thing dadi comparing suhani to poor person was exactly right again coz the way suhani was in front of her was nothing less than a poor person begging for alms aka in suhani's case acceptance. the contrast btw the 2 in their scenes was massive suhani weak and shameful trying to help whilst dadi the dragon not being moved by her plea until the end. Wasn't suhani supposedly supposed to be much stronger when she came back? 1 of the reasons I watched today was coz I read she would be back stronger where is she stronger still a weakling. I dnt knw hw that mute boy is related to dadi he is not a strong personality at all I think the real yuvraj was swapped when he was a baby and this 1 came in his place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well princess soumya is good now.
and also i love kriya, omg their eye contact was sooo hot and amusing that i cant tell.
and also that tea, that tea, that tea, it must be sooo tastey cause it was made by the soft angelic hands of princess maharani soumya.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 8 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Whatever sona I changed the channel when she came on even though I liked krishna and his families scene than that useless pati chor came on spoilt the ambience of the scene. And sona u like a curse it seems it is gona be arjun and radhika in our other show.
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Whatever sona I changed the channel when she came on even though I liked krishna and his families scene than that useless pati chor came on spoilt the ambience of the scene. And sona u like a curse it seems it is gona be arjun and radhika in our other show.

hehe i read it on that forum, if they pair radhika and arjun, then i just hope they dont turn samaira evil. and create a triangle love story with them with samaira being the third wheel.
neil is also very good. i just hope for no evil samaira like this ssel's evil soumya. although she finally turned good now oh finally. if there is no chance for samaira and arjun, then they pair samaira with neil.
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

hehe i read it on that forum, if they pair radhika and arjun, then i just hope they dont turn samaira evil. and create a triangle love story with them with samaira being the third wheel.
neil is also very good. i just hope for no evil samaira like this ssel's evil soumya. although she finally turned good now oh finally. if there is no chance for samaira and arjun, then they pair samaira with neil.

lol sam is already semi negative with her behavior they will turn her full on negative if they could help it. Bt me to fingers crossed they just show her heart broken and then neil helping her through everything. I think they terrible cute together. And he understands her the best if anything if they get him to help her when she is hurt their scenes could be explosive their friendship is just the dip of their chemistry. I really hope he doesn't fall for that sugary radhike. Wish that show was all ab sam and these 2 guys
divyareddy123 thumbnail
agreed sandia..i didnt watch d episode on sat..today i watched d episode n wat dadi did was absolutely correct by throwing d suitcase outside still suhani i dont want to say dz but she z such a shameless girl not even one day she came back in hours..if she want to help she can help frm outside no need to cm back atleast at end she could have earned place in dadi heart

i hate pratima yaar why she always behind suhani cant she think once as a woman..instead of going to suhani house why cant she talk to yuvraj..she will be always in false dreams..why cant she think abt anuj n saurabh marriages
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was like really shocked seeing the title... 😛 😆
Not watching the show and rearely i come to forum...so i dont have any link with whats going on...
Dont know what crap they are showing...
But after reading this i am happy i dont watch...
They showed separation track and even brought her back...oh wow...

I mean really...
She after so much is also thinking to help them...
And what was the point to return back...

And i am also stupid naaa...where am i searching logic... 😡Edited by wayback - 8 years ago
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What must Dadi do to keep Suhani out of the BH? I have never seen such a shameless girl in any tv show ever before. I don't like Dadi for obvious reasons. But it's better to have backbone than being a doormat. Next Dadi should ask Suhani to lie down on the floor, put on her stilettos and walk all over her. I bet even then all the Birla zombies will keep watching with their eyes wide open and Suhani will just dust herself up and go to Pratima's room. Disgusting! 
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Your words may sound bitter to many but unfortunately its truth 😕 While Dadi was judging Yuvraaj's behaviour she was echoing my brain and while pratima was judging Yuvraaj's behaviour she was echoing my heart. I've said it on my post too that Dadi is not wrong but her techniques are wrong. About Yuvraaj, this character always surprisingly hurt and disappoint me. He is definitely a dumb but a cute one. I always feel so sad for this nincompoop lol. About Suhani I won't call her weak anymore but I can't even appreciate her as a strong character too. I liked your suggestion on helping the Birla's silently coz that could be more dignified and enjoyable. On begging I agree with you partly. But I won't call her weak anymore. Because we all are admitting that Dadi isn't wrong. She's just a blind, lame, egoistic buddhi. And I don't want to see a tigress Suhani against a handicapped Dadi. But definitely her dialogues could've been better to avoid that beggar type feeling. Anyway nice post Sandi      ðŸ˜Š
sandiab thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyareddy123

agreed sandia..i didnt watch d episode on sat..today i watched d episode n wat dadi did was absolutely correct by throwing d suitcase outside still suhani i dont want to say dz but she z such a shameless girl not even one day she came back in hours..if she want to help she can help frm outside no need to cm back atleast at end she could have earned place in dadi heart

i hate pratima yaar why she always behind suhani cant she think once as a woman..instead of going to suhani house why cant she talk to yuvraj..she will be always in false dreams..why cant she think abt anuj n saurabh marriages

dadi is exceptional direct her meanness is obviously wrong but her words are not. as for Prats i cnt stand that yuvani lover, she is the root cause to all problems all she thinks about is that fake golden step child of hers Yuvraj she gives him too much love if u ask me as if she needs to set him right and he would save mankind like so totally in her dreams lol.

out of them all one would thinks she would help Saurabh coz he actually does love Ragini whereas rags couldn't give 2 hoots about him. he is actually the best Birla except a bit brainless he just needs to be directed in the same manner that Yuvraj has been directed to actually do something with his life.

after all the direction that Yuvraj has gotten its been months since the wedding and this guy does not know anything he doesn't know what reason he wants to stay married, he doesn't know why he doesn't like Su thinking of him as a friend, he cant open his mouth and defend any1 besides snaky. all he can do is make plans he should be an events coordinate so he can plan events or something.

but really its annoying the sort of attention she gives to him it would serve her right if aint a real Birla. but i just wish she would leave suhani alone