India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

I love dadi

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Honestly I really do I loved how she throw suhani's luggage out I had a small smile and was like go dadi(cnt believe her delicate hands managed to pick it up though lol) when she did that and was like right way to treat some1 who is mad. But back to the real reason why I love dadi and its quite amazing that this character who is obviously negative calls a spade a spade and tells it as it is and 95% of the time actually makes sense. She truly does see everything as black and white and I am not talking about her racist thoughts but rather the way she sees r/ships and people's actions- its very simply black and white nothing in btw, no emotions, things might just be set in stone for her. I realized whilst watching that she just like menka are the voices of the audience. Her words of why suhani could come back so soon and her being desperate and than yuvraj's actions was spot on. I have always said this when she tried to break up yuvani and get snakeraj together she wasn't wrong coz which parent/elder would allow their child to stay in a love less marriage that was forced onto their child no1 besides crazy prats. And even today when she wanted to throw suhani out I will say it again she was not wrong. Why did suhani have to come back and stay with them? Is suhani so weak that she feels that she could not help the Birla's without being close to them? Where is her belief in her capabilities. She could have secretly met every1 and helped them and in the end be revealed as the person who helped find out the truth. And another thing dadi comparing suhani to poor person was exactly right again coz the way suhani was in front of her was nothing less than a poor person begging for alms aka in suhani's case acceptance. the contrast btw the 2 in their scenes was massive suhani weak and shameful trying to help whilst dadi the dragon not being moved by her plea until the end. Wasn't suhani supposedly supposed to be much stronger when she came back? 1 of the reasons I watched today was coz I read she would be back stronger where is she stronger still a weakling. I dnt knw hw that mute boy is related to dadi he is not a strong personality at all I think the real yuvraj was swapped when he was a baby and this 1 came in his place.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfanviji2111divyareddy123ElitawaybackSonarikafanParm.clarityNestleToulouse

Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
well princess soumya is good now.
and also i love kriya, omg their eye contact was sooo hot and amusing that i cant tell.
and also that tea, that tea, that tea, it must be sooo tastey cause it was made by the soft angelic hands of princess maharani soumya.

Edited by Sonarikafan - 09 May 2015 at 3:26pm
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Whatever sona I changed the channel when she came on even though I liked krishna and his families scene than that useless pati chor came on spoilt the ambience of the scene. And sona u like a curse it seems it is gona be arjun and radhika in our other show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonarikafannolla

Sonarikafan IF-Dazzler
Sonarikafan
Sonarikafan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

Whatever sona I changed the channel when she came on even though I liked krishna and his families scene than that useless pati chor came on spoilt the ambience of the scene. And sona u like a curse it seems it is gona be arjun and radhika in our other show.

hehe i read it on that forum, if they pair radhika and arjun, then i just hope they dont turn samaira evil. and create a triangle love story with them with samaira being the third wheel.
neil is also very good. i just hope for no evil samaira like this ssel's evil soumya. although she finally turned good now oh finally. if there is no chance for samaira and arjun, then they pair samaira with neil.
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonarikafan

Originally posted by sandiab

hehe i read it on that forum, if they pair radhika and arjun, then i just hope they dont turn samaira evil. and create a triangle love story with them with samaira being the third wheel.
neil is also very good. i just hope for no evil samaira like this ssel's evil soumya. although she finally turned good now oh finally. if there is no chance for samaira and arjun, then they pair samaira with neil.
lol sam is already semi negative with her behavior they will turn her full on negative if they could help it. Bt me to fingers crossed they just show her heart broken and then neil helping her through everything. I think they terrible cute together. And he understands her the best if anything if they get him to help her when she is hurt their scenes could be explosive their friendship is just the dip of their chemistry. I really hope he doesn't fall for that sugary radhike. Wish that show was all ab sam and these 2 guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonarikafan

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
agreed sandia..i didnt watch d episode on sat..today i watched d episode n wat dadi did was absolutely correct by throwing d suitcase outside still suhani i dont want to say dz but she z such a shameless girl not even one day she came back in hours..if she want to help she can help frm outside no need to cm back atleast at end she could have earned place in dadi heart

i hate pratima yaar why she always behind suhani cant she think once as a woman..instead of going to suhani house why cant she talk to yuvraj..she will be always in false dreams..why cant she think abt anuj n saurabh marriages

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM.Lopasandiabclarity

wayback IF-Dazzler
wayback
wayback

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I was like really shocked seeing the title... Tongue LOL
Not watching the show and rearely i come to forum...so i dont have any link with whats going on...
Dont know what crap they are showing...
But after reading this i am happy i dont watch...
They showed separation track and even brought her back...oh wow...
Ouch Ouch
I mean really...
She after so much is also thinking to help them...
And what was the point to return back...

And i am also stupid naaa...where am i searching logic... Angry

Edited by wayback - 12 May 2015 at 5:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiabclarity

Kukkakaali Groupbie
Kukkakaali
Kukkakaali

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
What must Dadi do to keep Suhani out of the BH? I have never seen such a shameless girl in any tv show ever before. I don't like Dadi for obvious reasons. But it's better to have backbone than being a doormat. Next Dadi should ask Suhani to lie down on the floor, put on her stilettos and walk all over her. I bet even then all the Birla zombies will keep watching with their eyes wide open and Suhani will just dust herself up and go to Pratima's room. Disgusting! 

Go to top