Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What is RV upto now😕

Now I am feeling too much pity on him...

what did he do to deserve all this😭😭
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

What is RV upto now😕

Now I am feeling too much pity on him...

what did he do to deserve all this😭😭

kuch nahi. Saza mil ra hai ek dumbo sai payer karnai ka. Ek normal banda ko abnormal bana diya pheer ishani kahai tai hai she is doing these all for happiness. Is this abnormal condition of rv meant rv's happiness to ishani?Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have a ques...ishani last time herself has said that devarsh doesn't deserve shekhar's sis as he is doing fraud with family but now she is so happy for her bro's marriage in mehra family. Now frm another side ishani is seeing her giving pain to rv has been converted him into abnormal person despite it she isn't ready to go back to rv rather wants to see ritika's happiness with rv. So my question is why her samazsewva is only restrained for sake of ritika to give agony rv? Why is it not similar for shekhar's sis to break her bro's dream? Is it not pertiality?
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am also tired of reading this whole drama in WU but Ekta bibi loves this.  Not watching upcoming episodes as my hopes of Ishveer union are dying with every passing day.  I also dread that Ranveer will be made to feel guilty although this is all Ishani's fault.  This is Ekta's feminist approach.  No matter what Men should be at fault and feel guilty.  She does not know the real meaning of feminism.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Radhika looking so beautifull, thank god she said tata bye bye to her simple sarees those were too boring !!😕

Thanks for sharing 
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a lot of drama is on the way...