Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

what did ul feel when arjun stared at rads? (Page 2)

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

I don't know whether I'm the only one but the first thing that came to my mind seeing his face from the slightly side angle was, "Shit..So hot" lol I know I'm totally Silly

Haha LOL
And did you also notice that tint of anger? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..sahana..

I was actually waiting for their stare to finish. lol i mean they were staring for quite some time. I wonder what Mr. Arjun was thinking when he saw Radhika.

he most probably was thinking what he can do with this girl to make Sam's life difficult.

forever.young

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaNan_SamArj

I was actually waiting for their stare to finish. lol i mean they were staring for quite some time. I wonder what Mr. Arjun was thinking when he saw Radhika.

he most probably was thinking what he can do with this girl to make Sam's life difficult.

oh boy ConfusedCry

forever.young

MaNan_SamArj Groupbie
MaNan_SamArj
MaNan_SamArj

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

he most probably was thinking what he can do with this girl to make Sam's life difficult.[/QUOTE]
oh boy ConfusedCry

[/QUOTE] 'cause he has no other thing to think over, Sam is all over in his mind.
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
He is not stared he is annoyed and his expression like who is this girl Interpting his meeting. If radhika place some pune comes na his expression will be the same. Lol

Flame.

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

I don't know whether I'm the only one but the first thing that came to my mind seeing his face from the slightly side angle was, "Shit..So hot" lol I know I'm totally Silly

Haha LOL
And did you also notice that tint of anger? 

Ahh, yes. There was a hint of annoyance. Specially his matter of fact dialogue. Either sit down, or get out LOL
I guess we all are reading too much into it but you never know with Indian cv's. Sleepy
Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I have watched the show now on hotstar precaps are often misleading there is nothing such going to happen cv's show radhika that time coz it proofs that Sara will happen because whenever Arjun will try to destroy Sam rad will interrupt on his plan and rad will also clear the rift between neil n Sam and Arjun can't do anything with Sam that's proof in yesterday's episode coz rad will support her and that's how they will become bestie and I think Arjun n rad will become friends but not more than anything and Arjun will also fall for Sam badly but Sam will not forgive him in future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadaf124

I have watched the show now on hotstar precaps are often misleading there is nothing such going to happen cv's show radhika that time coz it proofs that Sara will happen because whenever Arjun will try to destroy Sam rad will interrupt on his plan and rad will also clear the rift between neil n Sam and Arjun can't do anything with Sam that's proof in yesterday's episode coz rad will support her and that's how they will become bestie and I think Arjun n rad will become friends but not more than anything and Arjun will also fall for Sam badly but Sam will not forgive him in future

radhz supprtng sam ll only lead to sara friendship or else no other way is there. neil is now angry with sam
and regarding arjun's revenge it ll become totally meaningless if arjun doesnot fall for her and feel her pains. when sam is not at fault

Go to top