what did ul feel when arjun stared at rads?

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
rads entry scene in the conference room and arjun staring at her. What did ul feel about it? And the maybeline gal is...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...not much honestly. It did make me wonder about the pairings after the episode for sure I won't deny - the Maybeline line & Neil's teasing and I still wonder where the show is heading in terms of pairs but the scene itself seemed quite...ordinary to me. It seemed intentionally written in to create confusion as everyone seemed focused in on in the scene.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soni595

Hmm...not much honestly. It did make me wonder about the pairings after the episode for sure I won't deny - the Maybeline line & Neil's teasing and I still wonder where the show is heading in terms of pairs but the scene itself seemed quite...ordinary to me. It seemed intentionally written in to create confusion as everyone seemed focused in on in the scene.

exactly... it is confusing... it's unpredictable and yes it s ordinary scene but there is something about it...
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know whether I'm the only one but the first thing that came to my mind seeing his face from the slightly side angle was, "Shit..So hot" lol I know I'm totally ðŸ¤ª
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I felt she was interrupting the meeting.
I loved when Arjun said 'ya toh baith jao ya nikal jao.' 
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

I felt she was interrupting the meeting.

I loved when Arjun said 'ya toh baith jao ya nikal jao.' 

^^ ditto,I felt same..
And about the Maybelline girl it's Sam according to the video, then it would be confirm in next epi.
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I was actually waiting for their stare to finish. lol i mean they were staring for quite some time. I wonder what Mr. Arjun was thinking when he saw Radhika.

Forever_mine thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun looked pissed off when he looked at Radz!
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

I don't know whether I'm the only one but the first thing that came to my mind seeing his face from the slightly side angle was, "Shit..So hot" lol I know I'm totally ðŸ¤ª

Haha ðŸ˜†
And did you also notice that tint of anger? 
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sahana..

I was actually waiting for their stare to finish. lol i mean they were staring for quite some time. I wonder what Mr. Arjun was thinking when he saw Radhika.

he most probably was thinking what he can do with this girl to make Sam's life difficult.