Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

What a lovely background score! (Page 2)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Poo trust me, this music kills me every time and somehow most of the scenes they played it in were very good ones...but I noticed they tend to use it in scenes where Yuvraj is the one feeling something for her...they need to make this their official tune now. It's way WAY better than Saawre...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drummedup

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Poo trust me, this music kills me every time and somehow most of the scenes they played it in were very good ones...but I noticed they tend to use it in scenes where Yuvraj is the one feeling something for her...they need to make this their official tune now. It's way WAY better than Saawre...

No wonder it has been played so less till nowLOL

I want Yuvraj to feel for her more and more and for looonger duration now...just for this music! The longer the scene the more we can hear this :D

I'm so glad to have heard this music now! Warna I would've hated Yuvraj more for not feeling anythingLOL Thank God, he is becoming a human from Robot! More of this music, yay!PartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simpletonyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

Originally posted by yanks28

No wonder it has been played so less till nowLOL

I want Yuvraj to feel for her more and more and for looonger duration now...just for this music! The longer the scene the more we can hear this :D

I'm so glad to have heard this music now! Warna I would've hated Yuvraj more for not feeling anythingLOL Thank God, he is becoming a human from Robot! More of this music, yay!PartyDancing

They should play it in the bg in a scene without any dialogues so we can hear the entire thing and make an mp3 of it LOL Wonder who composed it...some genius. Clap for him or her...I rly wish I could remember which scenes they played it in other than the pillow scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleton

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
My ears must still be bad coz I didn't hear anything lol. I am not being sarcastic at all I swear I had an ear infection recently bt its gotten better bt I didn't hear nothing I did hear the loud background music for snaky's scenes though I changed the channel lol. I actually half liked the scene 1 thing it reinforced is that SaRaj stil have amazing chemistry. They just need proper cute banter scenes and especially proper dialogues and they could bring back the yuvani innocence that they once had. Bt overall I did not like how it was executed and how the whole scene was thought of. I dnt know maybe because I am watching a lot more shows now and I couldn't help bt compare how the scenes are directed and edited and this 1 just fell short. Again using snoopy could we please have something original, secondly I didn't like hw suhani looked she didn't look that great. Thirdly it was too short. And was this supposed to be a rain scene it was a water scene lol. Bt it was a tolerable scene. Loved hw she made him her dost I think if they just take away her sickness aka love away from their scenes and kept her friendly towards him they are manageable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simpletonyanks28

Go to top