What a lovely background score!

crusty thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I loved the background score which started when Yuvraj held her back and asked her to tell him something(I did not understand all his curiosity there though!๐Ÿ˜†)

After that sprinkler started "raining" on them๐Ÿ˜†... the scene was quite well shot from there on...very pleasant. Best thing though was the background flute music! WOW! But it was tooo short! 

Too short!

Even though the show is crappy otherwise and the scene was confusing, that bit of music went so well with the 'rain' atmosphere... added a pleasantness to the scene. No wonder, it is believed music elevates even a mediocre scene! :) But,Sahil-Rajshri looked really cute in this scene... Rajshri acted that smile bit well and Sahil the oh-so-innocent Yuvraj requesting her for an answer...๐Ÿ˜†

I want to know if they've used this background score earlier in the show? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Poo this is YuvAni's tune...I agree it's lovely in fact I was saying that today in a post that it's totally gorgeous music...they have a song, Saawre but this is their tune which they have been playing much less for the past few months...wish they would play it more...it's very effective. I like it more than Saawre. 
crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Poo this is YuvAni's tune...I agree it's lovely in fact I was saying that today in a post that it's totally gorgeous music...they have a song, Saawre but this is their tune which they have been playing much less for the past few months...wish they would play it more...it's very effective. I like it more than Saawre. 

Oh, they played it earlier too?๐Ÿ˜ฒ When? Like wayyy back when show started? 

Haina? Saawre was never too effective to me. But this tune is something else! It's so damn melodious. 

I actually felt the whole scene look a lot more pleasant the moment this music started. Gorgeous bit, like you said.

crusty thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Yes the music is nice

IKR? Sooo sooo sooo pleasant. 
Good to see you, Ray of sunshine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

Oh, they played it earlier too?๐Ÿ˜ฒ When? Like wayyy back when show started? 

Haina? Saawre was never too effective to me. But this tune is something else! It's so damn melodious. 

I actually felt the whole scene look a lot more pleasant the moment this music started. Gorgeous bit, like you said.

it's got a very romantic feel to it. they played it in that scene where he removes the pillows and that scene was fab and the music just added the cherry on top of the cake. I can't recall which other scene they played it in somehow...sometimes they play parts of it but not the whole long version. Too bad because the entire thing is mesmerizing.
simpleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its simply gorgeous..i have no words for that tune..i keep playing it in my head... Edited by simpleton - 9 years ago
crusty thumbnail

it's got a very romantic feel to it. they played it in that scene where he removes the pillows and that scene was fab and the music just added the cherry on top of the cake. I can't recall which other scene they played it in somehow...sometimes they play parts of it but not the whole long version. Too bad because the entire thing is mesmerizing.

They played it in pillow scene?๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
How did I miss THIS music? I must've gone deaf that day! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thank you, Yanks! You saviour ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll try to save this music from all scenes it plays๐Ÿ˜† 

@Simpleton: Tell me about it... have been humming ever since! โญ๏ธ
Edited by drummedup - 9 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Poo trust me, this music kills me every time and somehow most of the scenes they played it in were very good ones...but I noticed they tend to use it in scenes where Yuvraj is the one feeling something for her...they need to make this their official tune now. It's way WAY better than Saawre...
crusty thumbnail

Poo trust me, this music kills me every time and somehow most of the scenes they played it in were very good ones...but I noticed they tend to use it in scenes where Yuvraj is the one feeling something for her...they need to make this their official tune now. It's way WAY better than Saawre...

No wonder it has been played so less till now๐Ÿ˜†

I want Yuvraj to feel for her more and more and for looonger duration now...just for this music! The longer the scene the more we can hear this :D

I'm so glad to have heard this music now! Warna I would've hated Yuvraj more for not feeling anything๐Ÿ˜† Thank God, he is becoming a human from Robot! More of this music, yay!๐Ÿฅณ

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

No wonder it has been played so less till now๐Ÿ˜†

I want Yuvraj to feel for her more and more and for looonger duration now...just for this music! The longer the scene the more we can hear this :D

I'm so glad to have heard this music now! Warna I would've hated Yuvraj more for not feeling anything๐Ÿ˜† Thank God, he is becoming a human from Robot! More of this music, yay!๐Ÿฅณ

They should play it in the bg in a scene without any dialogues so we can hear the entire thing and make an mp3 of it ๐Ÿ˜† Wonder who composed it...some genius. ๐Ÿ‘ for him or her...I rly wish I could remember which scenes they played it in other than the pillow scene