MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you krishu for the bts. Thank you Mina akka for the wu... 😊
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS this!!!
One thing for sure, Tanu is not pregnant with Abhi's child as we know he fella sleep that night!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

So that means that Abhi knows now that Pragya was lying about the whole April Fool thing..

Thank God.

nahin harpu that's one leap too far...can't assume he's figured that out yet ðŸ˜†
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -mina-

nahin harpu that's one leap too far...can't assume he's figured that out yet ðŸ˜†

Hopefully he should now figure out thats next... that answers his questions about the sudden change in Pragyas behaviour, also surely Abhi will talk to pragya about this?
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OOH interesting!! And yes, Tanu;s entire house is creepy and cold, not just the decanter. Not that Mehra mansion is any better tbh
Glad to see Shabbir-Leena bonding, I was worried she would be feeling left out since they all love Madhu so much.

NOT cool to see violent Abhi! I guess he has a tendency to be violent (towards men) and rough (towards women) but it's still very unappealing. How relieved I was to see Shabbir's smile break the tension!

It's very, very fishy that Abhi knows so soon but I think he'll be convinced that she did assault him MMS night (he was way too drunk to consent) and maybe Pragya will set Abhi's marriage up with his assaulter ðŸ˜¡
Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couldn't ask for anything better rn...whattay surprise before a good night ðŸ¥³
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Krissh and Mina! Wow! Can't wait for this!
hagen thumbnail
TFS that means he did love tanu when he said our relationship is over and forget I had ever loved you.But I never saw any love between them but there was care from abhi's side.😕
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So Abhi's spying paid off! So excited for next week!

Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Hum sirf feelings share kartay thay...humare beech jab kabhi aisa kuch hua he nahi tou tum pregnant kaise ho gai?🤣" Did I hear it right? Does that mean they never shared a physical relation?